Chapter 17:Meetings...

Hermione woke up because of the sunlight hitting her eyelids. She turned to the side finding her boyfriend facing the other way. She kissed his neck. But he didn't move at all. She used her elbows for strength and lifted her head up to see him clearly. He was holding a letter and he seemed to be crying.

"Babe?"she asks wishing she never did. Draco wasn't turning around. She got up from the bed and went to the other side where Draco was looking.

"Babe,what's wrong?"she asked. But he didn't answer. Instead,he held out the letter.

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

We sadly announce that your father,Lucius Malfoy's trial was unsuccessful. We had tallied on behalf his punishment. Which were in equal numbers. He will get the Dementor's kiss next month,October 13th.

We hope that you,and your mother will be there to witness. After this,all his possesions will be checked and handed out to you and your mother.

Before the Kiss happens,you and your mother will have a last word for him. You will talk for the last time.

Hence,we would want you at the Ministry of Magic at 7:00 A.M. sharp.

Minister for Magic,

Kingsley Shacklebolt

She was reading it aloud. And it made him cry harder. She placed the letter on the table and moved closer to him.

"I'll be there with you,babe. No matter what."she says running her hand to his silk - like blonde hair. He sat up and pulled her closer to him.

They both got out of bed and got ready.

"Are you gonna tell them?"

"No. Please don't. "He whispers.

"It's fine hun. I won't. "They finished getting ready then walked out together. Both their hands were intertwined and Draco was holding hers really tight and he seemed to be holding back his tears.

"Are you sure you're coming?"

"Babe,you know I have to." They walked in. They got to their group and said hi.

"Drac. Are you okay?'asks Ginny worriedly.

"Yeah. My eyes are just dry when I wake."he was gripping it tighter.

(The - stands for only them)

-Babe. I can't do this. I'm too weak.

-Babe,you are not. You just can't take it because you grew up with him for 21 years.

-You have to help me. Or I'll break down here...

-Draconis Lucius Abraxas Malfoy. Don't you dare.

-Okay,fine. What can I do?

-That's it. We're going.

"Hey guys? We're going."

"Okay. See you later."

When they were on the hall,Hermione started talking.

"Babe,you can't just break down in front of them. You know tha-"she scolds but gets stopped by Draco kissing her fiercely. She was pushed to the wall.

"You did that to shut me up."

"Well,at least I kissed you even though I'm upset."

"Oh shut up."she kissed him again. When they felt
Ike there's no air in them anymore,they broke away. They continued walking.