Chapter 16:The New Relationship...

Hermione woke up,yet again,trapped in her boyfriend's tight embrace. It was a weekend. So she decided to let him sleep longer. He looked really peaceful inspite the weeks he had nightmares. It tortured Hermione to see him like that,of course. But she couldn't tell him at that time.

*Draco's nightmare*
(This nightmare will be on Draco's point of view)

She's acting really different. Not like herself. She wouldn't kiss me back like she usually used to do. It scared the crap out of me. It was after classes. I just got back from Potions when I entered the room. Instead I got a surprising sight of a blonde girl whose back was facing me. But she was wearing a Hogwarts uniform.

"Excuse me?"I ask to the girl. She turns around. What I saw gave me a shock. I could've passed out and fainted at the spot where I was standing.

"H-Hermione? Is that....you?"

"It is me,Draco. Are you surprised?"

"Hermione. What did you do to yourself?"

"This. This,is the real me Draco."

"No. This is not you."

"It is. I am the pureblood you wanted me to be. The one you will only accept. Not my MUDBLOOD self. That Hermione,is gone. Forever."

"No. She's the one whi I coukd accept. She's the one who knew all my weakness."

"And now she's gone. And she's never coming back."

"No. I need her back."

"I tried my best to keep calm. But now,you have gone too far. Avada Kedavra!" Green lights started coming towards me.

*End of nightmare*

Draco woke up panting and shocked. He looked around and saw her. The real her looking up at him worried. He just lunged at her and hugged her. And she hugged back.

"Drac. Drac,what's wrong?"

"Don't ever leave my side."

"Babe,you know I won't. "

"I know. Just don't ever leave me." She broke away and took his face in her hands. And kissed him. He kissed back 1 tear passing from his eyes.

"I love you,Drac. Don't ever forget that."she whispers through the kiss.

"I love you too,Herms. And I won't. "He whispers back. They broke away and got ready. And they just sat on the bed listening to peaceful music together.

"Hey,guys?" Ginny says softly coming to the room. "What's wrong?"she asks looking worried at Draco.

"I-I don't wanna tell."

"It's okay. I understand. Breakfast is ready."

"We'll be joining shortly. "

The red head nodded and left leaving the two looking at each other.

"Hun. Tell me when you're ready. "Hermione says kissing his cheek then standing up walking towards the bathroom. What Draco did next was unexpected. He jumped out of bed and ran towards her kissing her again. And of course she kissed back. But she broke away and got into the shower.

After 5 minutes,she got back out and got dressed.