Chapter 12:Truth Revealance...

*From where continued*

"Ally?"he asks

*Present*

"Yes,Draco. It is me. Allison Narcissa Liciana Malfoy." The other blonde didn't know what to do. She just came up to him and hugged him. And he hugged her back tight.

"So she's not a Weasley? "Asks Ron.

"Sorry Ron. But no."

"I'll miss you as a red head."he says. She giggled and turned back to her original self.

"I won't be revealing it until Graduation."

"Thank god."

All of them laughed. Then the head's room door opened revealing an eye rubbing Hermione.

"What are you all laughing about at this time of the night?"she asks yawning. The blonde came to her and held her waist.

"Sorry,hun. We didn't wanna wake you."

"It's fine....I wanna stay out for a little anyway." She sat on the Red couch with Draco. Who was by the way,playing with her hair.

"How's the classes for all of you?"

"As usual. Draco and Herms on the top list."

"Good for the both of you." Few minutes later,they heard Hermione's soft light snores.

"She can sleep pretty fast."whispers the red head.

"Let her be. Training whole afternoon for Racing and Air Throwball? Long day for my squirrel."the blonde says kissing her forehead. Which made her snuggle closer to him.

"What are you,a cloud? A pillow or something?"asks Ginny. Draco took a throw pillow and chunked it at the giggling red head.

"What? She just loves cuddling with you."

"That's because,true love is present in them."says Blaise kissing her forehead.

"She looks really peaceful while sleeping."

"I know. It's 12:00. You all should get some sleep. Goodnight." Narcissa says. The three of them apparated out. The two walked to their room while Draco carried the sleeping Hermione.

When he laid her down on the bed,she stirred a little bit. Then her eyes fluttered open.

"Sorry,babe. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine. Is this what will last? Me scared as f*** to meet my parents?"

"No."the blonde says who was standing beside the bed. He leaned down and started to kiss her. Hermione responded fast and kissed him back. Draco moved down further until he ended up sitting. Hermione pulled up and continued kissing him. They just made out until they broke away.

"I love you,Herms."

"I love you,Drac." They kissed for the last time and laid down next to each other falling asleep instantly.

With Ginny and Blaise

"Those two really are the best couple."

"I know. They never get separated. Ever."

"I hope it will last forever."

"I'm sure it will."

They kissed goodnight and fell asleep.

The next morning

Draco woke up from another nightmare. Lucky he didn't wake up her. He looked at his phone and saw that it was 6 in the morning.