Chapter 23:Secrets Unrevealed

Hermione got back to the dorms with some of the others.Kate,Daph,Panz,Astoria,Hannah and Alicia. They decided to play truth or dare and there were no excuses this time.

"Who to start with?"asks Blaise evilly grinning,earning a punch on his arm by his girlfriend. "Ow...." All of them laughed at the couple.

"Why don't we start with Hannah?"

"Don't get my soon-to-be wife in something crazy."warns Harry.

"Relax. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to prank call Percy saying Ginny is dating a girl."

"Good one."

"Ha ha. I'll get you back Ginny." Hanna takes her phone from Harry and dials Percy's number.

*Conversation*

"Hello?"

"Hey Perce."

"Hey Han. What's up?"

"Ginny told me and everyone else who knows to not tell anyone."

"What is it?"

"She's dating Kate."

"Kate as in Katie Bell?!" You could hear the anger in his voice. Katie softly enters and listens to the prank call.

"Yeah,Perce. That's why she broke it off with Blaise."says Hannah trying so hard not to laugh.

"That's it. Hang on,I'm calling her." Then Ginny's phone rings. She put it on loud speaker as Hannah did.

"Hey Perce."

"GINEVRA MOLLY WEASLEY! WHAT IN MERLIN'S BEARD GOT YOU TO DATE A GIRL?!"

"Perce,the heck you're on about?"

"Don't even act innocent Ginny.Hannah just told me you're dating Katie." All of them were silent for the minute until Ginny pulled the trigger off.

"OH MY GOD,PERCY!IT WAS JUST A PRANK!YOU FINALLY FELL FOR IT,THIRD TIME THIS YEAR!!!" Then all of them bursted out laughing.

"Don't even do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Okay. Can't promise not to. Love you,Perce!" Both the girls ended the calls and laughed their heads off.

"Okay. Blaise. Truth or dare?"

"I ain't doin' that. Truth."

"Was it true that you switched underwears with Draco once and used his toothbrush?"

"You."he says evilly glaring at his sister. "I told you not to say anything!!!"

"Love you too,bro."Hermione says grinning.

"I'll get you.Kate. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that before you got cursed,you were going out with Draco?"

"Yes." Since she was sitting beside him,she grabbed his face and kissed him. All of them wolf whistled and cheered loud. Except for one person. She soundlessly stood up and ran outside. How could he do this to her?! One moment he says he loves her,then kisses someone else?! WHAT A GIT!

She ran and ran until she reached the tower of her regrets. Known as the Astronomy tower.

"Mione?"a husky voice called. It was Fred.

"Mione,what's "wrong?"

"No one deserves me."she says not turning around. Fred came up to her and stood behind her.