Jacob..

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock 30 minutes early than usual. I get up making sure not to hurt my side anymore than it already is. I make my parents their 'hang over cure' medicine which took about 20 minutes. It is a mixture with some sort of green tea with Advil mixed in. I'm not sure exactly how it works, all I know is that if I don't make it, then I will get a beating. After I make the medicine I start making French toast for them. I finish everything while they stumble down the steps.

"T-Taylor. D-did you make the c-cure!!?" Slurs my father.

"Yes sir, it's already made and ready for you. Please. Sit." I say pointing towards the chair.

"Hurry up Taylor! We ain't got all day! Hand me my medicine!" My mother shouts.

"Okay here you guys go. Enjoy." I say.

"Don't tell us what do to! Now go upstairs and fix that ugly face of yours and go to school!!" My father spits. I hang my head down and walk up the steps to my bedroom. I looked at my face and saw many different bruises. I covered them up with concealer. Now you could barely see them. Thank gosh Sam taught me how to put on certain makeup. I grab my back pack and run out the front door without looking back. I hop on the bus and look for an empty seat. All the seats are filled..the only seat I can sit at has an older woman sitting there. I sit next to the older woman and wait for my stop at school. I get to school and find my friends. We all talk and hug until we have to go to first period. I went up to Mrs. Bunk-my choir teacher, and told her I couldn't go on the trip, and that my parents said no. "What? Taylor no we need you there!" Says Mrs. Bunk.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Bunk, I can't go" I say as I turn around and leave. I heard my teacher mumble something to herself, but I didn't hear exactly what. I just dropped it and went to my first period. I sit down and notice that there's a new kid that just walked in...wait...that's the guy that I met yesterday! I ran into him...oh no.

"Well hello James. Class, this is James our new student. He will be joining us for the rest of the year." The teacher announces. "James go ahead and sit next to Taylor." He says. James looks around, then looks back at the teacher. "Taylor please raise your hand so James knows where to sit" my teacher says. I raise my hand and as soon as I do he looks at me and smiles. Oh gosh..his smile...it's beautiful..his facial features are just amazing. He sits down next to me and says "Hey Taylor. That's a beautiful name." He says quietly. I look at him and say "Thanks. I like your name too". I say trying not to get caught by the teacher. "So what are you doing?" He asks me. Is he kidding? What am I doing? Hmmm...I don't know drawing pigs in heaven. I look at him and look back at the teacher. "Oh I see" he says. "You're a goody two shoes" he says chuckling. I yanked my head to look at him and say "I am not! I just don't want detention!" I whisper shout. "Sooo..a Goody two shoes?" He asks. I look at him and slouch in my chair. "I guess-whatever James" I say quietly. He just laughs and turns back to the teacher. The day goes by pretty fast and I have James in all of my classes...yay for me. I go to lunch and I'm so excited to eat!! I can't wait! I have been starving. I walk and sit down at our usual table when Macy comes over...again. "Hey Taylor." She says.

"Uhh..hey" I say looking at her.

"What are you doing?" She asks with a smirk.

"Oh nothing. Just ya know, trying to eat." I say sarcastically. She looks at me and laughs.

"You think you're better than me don't you?" She asks while her face turns serious.

"I never said that" I say while still eating my food. She looks at my food and looks at my face. She smirks again and she puts her hand under my tray and flips it high in the air and it comes back down landing on my head. All of the food flew off the tray but the water spilt on my head. I had a full water bottle open and it just landed on my head. Everybody turns to me and laughs. Macy turns to her minions and claps their hands. I stand up and run to the bathroom. I can hear footsteps behind me but it doesn't matter. I kept running to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. You could see all of my bruises. The concealer wiped right off. I looked at my ugly face in the mirror. I try to cover them back up with the remaining concealer on my face. It doesn't look the best, but it's almost unnoticeable. I walk out of the bathroom to find Max standing there. "Hey" Max says. "Hey" I say back. "Taylor are you okay?" He asks me. "Yes Max I'm fine" I say turning and walking away. I walked back to our lunch table and sat down. I felt so many eyes on me. Front, back, and both sides. I feel completely humiliated. After lunch the day goes by fast and I'm walking towards the bus. But instead of going on the bus. I decided to walk to my house just to clear my thoughts and think about what the heck happened today. I was thinking about my day when I suddenly look up and look around. I was thinking so hard I didn't even know where I was. I stopped walking and just looked around. To my left was houses. In front of me was more houses. I look to my right. There was a dark alley. I looked down the alley. Woah. It was really dark. I have to walk through there though. That's my only way to get home. I slowly start walking down the alley I jumped at every little sound and at every mouse the crawled. I stopped walking when I heard footsteps. I look around and see nobody. I just stand there and look at my surroundings. I decide to keep walking and as soon as I start walking again I feel a hand come around my mouth and hold it shut really tight. I start breathing really heavy and then the persons face that was holding my mouth comes into my sight of vision and..."gotcha!!" Jacob says as he laughs really hard. My eyes widen at him laughing and I can breath again.

"Omgod! Jacob don't do that! You scared the crap out of me" I said while turning around.

"I know." He chuckles. "That's why I did it" he chuckles again. I just looked at him and smiled. Suddenly he pushes me against an old building wall. We are still in the dark alley. I look at him confused and he just stares at me. I try to get out of his grip but he is too strong. He then looks at my lips and then back at my eyes. "I love you" he says. Woah! Jacob 'loves' me. He's starting to creep me out a little. I giggle nervously and try to get away again. But this time he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I scrunched my face when he touched my waist. I still have bruises there. "Stop" I say. He looks at me.

"Why? We're having so much fun" he says while moving his hands closer to my ass.

"Stop Jacob" I say again while putting my hand on his chest.

"Come on baby. There's no one here. I know you love me too" he says to me. I just look at him.

"No Jacob. Stop. You're scaring me." I said nervously. Right when I said that he crashed his lips on mine and his hands moved up and down my waist. I yanked my head back and stoped the kiss. I pushed him against the other side of the wall. "I said stop!" I yelled at him. He looks at me. Then smirks.

"oh yeah? Well who's gonna stop me?" He said while walking closer to me. I take a step back towards the wall as he comes closer.

"Jacob leave me alone" I say nervously.

"No" he said as he rushes towards me and grabs me. He starts kissing me again, and I was really terrified. I tried pulling away again but he just tightens his grip on my waist which made me instantly cry. I started crying and he didn't stop doing what he was doing. All of a sudden I feel his body ripped from mine and I could breath again.

A/N- so I made this chapter a lot longer than usual. Hope you guys enjoy it. Also, what do u think happened there at the end? Ohhhh... plz comment and vote. It means a lot thanks guys