Dont touch me

"Come in." James says. The door opens and one of the guards come in.

"Kate and May?" He says. Asking if they are allowed in. I nod smiling big. The guard opens the door and lets Kate and May in.

"Hayyyy!!! Girl!" May says making a dramatic entrance. I start laughing then stop when I start to hurt.

"Hi." I say lightly chuckling. Kate walks in and smiles and sits down next to May who just sat down on the couch.

"How ya feelin?" Kate asks.

"A little better. I guess" I say looking towards them.

"That's good." May says. I nod and scrunch my face.

"What?" Kate asks. I look between Kate and May.

"So James told you everything?" I ask looking towards the floor.

"Yeah he did Taylor." May says. I stay looking at the floor.

"We're sorry you had to go through that, but we are glad you are doing better now." They say with a smile at the end. I smile back at them. Then I think about the Jacob incident. Oh geez.

"So what did you think about the Jacob incident?" I ask them nervously.

"What Jacob incident?" May asks quickly looking between James and I. I turn my head towards James and raise my eyebrow.

"Uhhhh...." is the only thing James manages to say.

"You didn't tell them? Did you?" I ask him.

"Uhhh..." James says again.

"James!!"I whine his name.

"I told them everything else though..." he says. I shake my head at him and look at May and Kate.

"Well basically, Jacob tried to rape me in a dark alley, and James came to save the day." I say looking at them then at the floor. Kate and Mays eyes get really wide. They look at each other then at me.

"WHAT?!!" May says loudly.

"Yea..."I say softly. May stands up.

"I'm going to teach him a fucking lesson!!" May shouts.

"No. May. James already did. Sit down. Please." I ask begging her. She nods her head and sits down.

I sigh loudly.

"Well. Now you know everything." I say looking at them.

"Wow." Is all they say. I nod. James notices the tension in the room and speaks up. Thank goodness.

"Alright. It's about time for dinner. Any options?" James says.

"Oh!! Mcbundles!!" Kate yells.

"Yeah!" May says. James just looks around and sighs.

"Well. I guess I will get the food" he says.

"Yep!" Kate says.

"Yeah yeah. Thanks." May says. James shoots her a playfully dirty look. May catches it and quickly stands up, and James rushes out the door. We all laugh. We then talk until James comes back. We talk about everything. We talk about school, we talk about college coming up, and even homecoming. James then walks in with 3 bags of McBundles. He shuts the door then May and Kate run at him full speed, and James' eyes get really wide. He holds out all the Mcbundles bags for them to take and backs away. Kate and May take the bags and run back to the couch with them. On their way running to the couch they threw a bag at me. It lands in my lap.