Hurt

TAYLORS P.O.V

I wake up in a dark room. It smelled like I was underground. I'm sitting in a chair. My hands are tied. And so are my feet. I look around trying to get my eyes to adjust. I was right! I'm in the basement of the cabin! I hope someone found my note...I hope I'm going to be saved. I start crying as I'm shaking in my spot. I hear a door creak open and footsteps approaching. My father clears his throat. He stands in front of me.

"Hello. I'm glad you're finally awake...you were useless until now." He says smirking. I look up at him into his eyes..he really does look psychotic..

"How do you know Jacob?" I asked him still sleepy. He laughs.

"Well you see, we hired Jacob to date you, so he could abuse you even more...especially at school when no one was looking, that way you could've suffered at home and at school." He says.

"But supposedly, Jacob really liked you, so he tried attacking you in an alley. We allowed him to do so, apparently it didn't work cause someone saved you." He says rolling his eyes.

"Then, we offered Jacob even more money to kidnap you and bring you to us. Obviously he couldn't do the job, so we had to come and get you ourselves." He finishes. I'm still crying while staring at him.

"It's okay. We won't hurt you 'too' bad." He says laughing. That was a lie. That was a complete lie. He was going to hurt me...and bad. He walks towards me and slaps me in the face. I wince...I haven't felt this pain in a while..he walks over towards a table and looks at the tools on the table. He grabs a large wrench. He walks back over to me. He hits my shin with it.

"AHH!!" I yell in pain. He glares at me and hits my other shin. I clench my fists. He throws the wrench down and walks back over to the table. He grabs a bat and swings it hard at my left ankle.

"AHHH!!" I yell. My ankle dangles. Something is broken. He swings at the same ankle again.

"AHH! STOP!!" I yell at him. He looks at me and grabs a washcloth shoving it in my mouth. I gag. He laughs and walks back over to the table. He laughs again as he grabs a needle. I shake a lot in my chair. He walks over and looks at me. There is nothing in the needle...he is doing this to me just because he knows I hate needles. He stabs it in my upper right thigh. The opposite leg from my broken ankle. I knew it was broken. It's hurts a lot. He throws the needle and walks up the steps. I look around the room. I hear the door creak open again. This time, it's my moms footsteps. I see her walking towards me. She walks over to the table and pick up and knife. This knife isn't a steak knife, but it isn't a chefs knife either. It's in between those two. My heart starts racing. She walks over and smirks at me.

"You really shouldn't run away." She says laughing as she stand the knife in my right thigh...the same spot where the needle went it.

"AHH!!" I muffle crying too. She let go of the knife, leaving it in my thigh. She walks and leaves the basement. She only came down here to stab me then leave. I look at my thigh.

"Ow...ahhh...owww" I muffle quietly. I'm crying and my tears are falling on my lap. I can't get the knife out. It hurts really bad. I try and reach my mouth down to bite it out, but it doesn't work. I can't get the knife out!! My entire thigh is throbbing. My eyes get heavy. No...wait...maybe it would be good to fall asleep...they can't hurt me if I'm asleep..my eyes slowly close and I pass out from all the pain.