End..

TAYLORS P.O.V

      I woke up in a hospital bed. I look at my body. My shins are wrapped, my ankle is in a cast, and my thigh is also wrapped.

"How you feeling?" James asks me.

"Meh." I say quietly. He chuckles. To be honest, I really hurt. My entire body hurts.

"Doctors said you will have a full recovery. You have pieces of broken bone in your shins, broken ankle, and a deep hole in your thigh caused from the knife." He says. I nod my head. I breathe thinking about everything.

"Don't worry about it...your parents are in jail, and are expected to rot in there." He says. What he said made me smile...I know they are my parents, but they almost killed me..I'm glad they are in jail...I can't get hurt anymore. I close my eyes.

"Are you okay with living with me again?" He asks. I nod.

"Of course." I say in addition to my nod.

"Good." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean thank you for saving me." I say.

"Oh. I would've done that no matter what. You're my girl...I can't let anything bad happen to you." He says. What he said made me smile. I giggle. I finally realized what happy means. I'm happy with James and his family...I love his family like my own..I love James. James is always here for me. I love him.

"I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you." I say facing him.

"Me too babe." He says smiling. He walks over to me. We hug and he kisses me on the cheek. I love him. James Michael Smith is my soulmate...he is my future...and he is my universe.

A/N- hey guys so I know you're all wondering if this is the end of the book. Sadly, yes. BUT! I'm making another book. Not a series for this book, but a completely different book. I figured this was the best ending for this book, because it lets you think about what you want to happen in the end. This book took a lot of writing, and I hope you enjoyed it! I don't know my next books name or anything, but I will keep you updated, and if you want to read another one of my books, feel free! Bye love you guys!!❤️❤️-Jessica (author)