I Promise.

James P.O.V

"How is she?!!" I ask quickly while standing up.

"Taylor will be fine." The doctor says. As soon as he says that I sigh a big breath of relief.

"I was doing her surgery, and as I said, I had to remove her bone leaving the cartilage. It was difficult, but the bone cooperated, and she should have a healthy recovery." He says.

"Whew. Okay. Thanks again doctor." I say shaking his hand.

"She will be in here in a little while. She will still be sleeping, but she will awaken soon." He says looking at May, Kate, and I.

"Okay." We all say in sync. We sit down and wait patiently for Taylor. When she finally comes through the doors. I look straight at her face. She's just as beautiful and the last time I saw her. I gently lifted her shirt to see her side. It looks much better. There was still a bruise of course, but no more rib. Where the rib had once been, now has stitches. It kinda makes her looks sexy. You know? With all the battle scars. I smirk inside me head. I lay her shirt back down and sit next to her.

*1 hour later

      I was holding her hand when she slowly awakened.

"Hey babe." I say standing up to her. She smiles and looks at Kate and May. "Taylor." I say. She looks at me. "I told them everything, so you didn't have to. I hope you don't mind baby." I say to her. She shakes her head no that she doesn't mind and looks around the room.

"Oh yeah. Let me get the doctor." I chuckle lightly.

*Taylors P.O.V

      The doctor walks in with James right behind him.

"Hi Taylor" my doctor says.

"Hey" I say back.

"How you feeling?" He asks me

"Sore" I say closing my eyes.

"Yeah. You will be sore. Well, I did the surgery. Everything went fine. I removed the rib nicely, and now the only thing you have is a bruise from before and stitches. Keep the stitches in." He says sternly while pointing his finger at me. I smile and nod.

"Now you get some rest. Your boyfriend here will wake you up for every meal. You will be staying here for 2 days." I moan at that news and look at him.

"2 days??. Really doc?" I say begging him.

"Yes Taylor. You have to stay here for 2 days."

"Um. I have a question." James says looking at the doctor.

"Yes?" The doctor says looking at James. James says, "can we have at least 2 security guards at this front door on the outside and 1 by the window outside?" James asks looking worriedly at me.

"I don't thin-" he starts before James interrupts him.

"I don't want what happened last time to happen again" he whispered to the doctor but I still heard what he said. The doctor nods and heads out of the hospital room. James comes over and sits down in the chair. Kate and May sit on the couch.

"So. What do we do now?" I say asking my friends.

"Well. You are going to sleep. And Kate, May and I will figure something out." James says. I make a pout face saying that I don't want to sleep.

"It's the doctors orders, sorry babe." He says to me. I scooch over on the hospital bed and pat the bed looking at James. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I give him my puppy eyes and he gives in. He walks over to the hospital bed and lays down besides me.