Chased

"No that's wrong" James says. I look up and give him a glare.

"If it's wrong, then you do it" I say pushing the paper towards him. He looks at me.

"No. I can't do it, I just know that you're doing it wrong." He says.

"Fine! I will FaceTime May and ask her." I say picking up my phone.

"Fine." James says. I laugh.

"What?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No what?" He asks leaning closer to me. I still laugh. He leans even closer to me.

"What are you doing." I say.

"Tell me what you were laughing at" he says. I shake my head no putting my attention on my phone. James then tickles me. He really surprised me, so when he tickled me I jumped in the air and my phone went flying.

"AHAHA!!!!" I laugh loudly.

"Tell me." I shake my head no again. He continues to tickle me.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!" As soon as I was going to give in I thought about something. Violet! I can call Violet.

"V-VIOLET!!" I yell through laughs. I hear little footsteps. They come closer and stop.

"AHAHAHA!!" I laugh loudly looking at Violet. She is standing there with her hands together watching James tickle me.

"VI-VIOLET..Get....AHAHA!!....G-Get Jamie...AHAHA!!" I yell and laugh loudly. She understands my command and runs towards James.

"Ahhhhh!!!" She yells. She runs really fast to James as she hollers. James turns to Violet and stops tickling me. I sit up. James sees that I moved and pulls me back down as Violet leaps into the air. She jumps on top of James's body.

"Ahhhh!!!" Violet still yells while she latches her arms around his neck and her legs dangle around his hips. I laugh at the sight and James turns his body real fast to catch her legs with his arms and he pulls her off of his back by pulling on her legs. Violet screams as James holds her ankles and she is dangling upside down. I take this time to move. I sit up. He notices me sitting up and flips Violet on his shoulder.

"GET HIM VI!" I yell. She wiggles and squirms in his grasp and James try's holding her still. He stops In his tracks and focuses on not dropping Violet. I stand up and run up the steps.

"GOOD JOB VIOLET! I will save you!" I yell as I sprint up the stairs. James sees me escaping and sets Violet down quickly and chases after me up the stairs.

"I'm gonna catch you!" He yells from behind me. I reach the top of the steps right before he does and race straight to our bedroom. I run in the open bedroom and shut the door quickly, but not very loud. I push my body weight on the door, which wasn't a lot of weight, considering that he pushed the door right open and I slide to the wall. I'm nowsqueezed between the wall and the bedroom door.

"Violet? Where r u?" He asks. I can tell he was smiling. Why didn't he think to check behind the door? He looks in the closet and goes around the bed. When he goes around the bed I know that it's my chance to get out of here before he catches me. I quickly slide my body around the door. The button on my shorts scraped the door and James turned his head towards my direction. Before I can even say anything, James leaps over the bed while smirking a playful smile. I could feel my eyes widen, and I slip out of the door while shutting it behind me. I run down the hallway just to see a little body. It was Violet standing waiting for me. As I'm running, I reach my hands out and lift her up under the armpits. I put her on my side and she naturally wraps her legs around my side.

"Come on Violet...he's gonna get us we have to hurry!!" I say laughing. Violets also laughing. This is the most fun I have had in a while. I run Violet and I back down the steps with James footsteps approaching.

"Shhh...we're gonna hide.." I say to Violet. She nods and I run into the kitchen. I look around the kitchen. I see under the sink is a spot where Violet could fit. I open the under cabinet and tell her to get in and to be quiet. She gets in and I shut the door to the cabinet and run in the middle of the kitchen. I could hear Violet slip a little laugh. I hear James's footsteps getting closer. I run to the living room. I can tell James saw me because he laughed and I heard his footsteps become louder.

"Wait wait!! No tickling!!" I manage to yell while I'm running.

"Nope! When I get you, I get you!" He yells.

"That's not fair!" I yell whining.

"Yes it is!" He yells. Oh gosh he's getting closer. I run straight through the living room and into the kitchen again. He quickly follows. I make a big circle and round the kitchen running to the living room I look behind me to see where James is. I didn't see James. I guess I lost him. Yes! I run into something and fall onto my butt. I look up and James has also fallen. I instantly laugh when realize that I ran into James. I scramble to my feet to get up and so does he. Unfortunately, he gets up faster than me. I'm about to use my hands to push me off of the floor to get a good boost, when I feel two hands come around my waist and yank be backwards.

"Ahh!!" I yell. I got caught by him. I curl into a ball hiding my stomach so he can't tickle me. He lifts me up and flips me over his shoulder like the fireman carry. I'm flailing my legs and arms until he holds my hands down. I start slamming my hands against hit butt hoping he would let me down. He doesn't he just laughs. I give up. I now lay limp over his shoulder. He laughs again at me surrendering.

"VIOLET! Where r u?" He asks yelling.

"DONT TELL HIM VIOLET! He caught me! You stay there!" I yell. He turns his head looking around the kitchen.

"VIOLET! If you don't tell me where you are...I'm going to tickle Taylor." James yelled. I see Violets little legs sticking out of the under sink counter.

"Ah ha! I found you Violet!" James yells. Crap. Violet climbs out of her hiding space and walks over to James and I. James quickly lunges toward Violet and I feel my legs hit against James hard chest. I feel James bend over then back up and jumps. I look over and Violet is also laying over James shoulder but the opposite shoulder of me.

"So what did we learn today girls?" James asks Violet and I while walking into the living room. He walks over to the couch.

"Not to wrestle Jamie." Violet says.

"Yes" James says.

"What about you? What did you learn Taylor?" He asks out loud.

"To tell James every time you laugh or giggle at something." I say crossing my arms over his lower back.

"Yes." He says and he plops Violet and I down on the couch.

"Now. What did you laugh at?" James asks me.

"All I laughed at was the stupid thing we were fighting over." I say looking at him. He looks down at me.

"That's it? That's all you were laughing at?" He asks me. I nod.

"So I ran all for that?" He asks. I nod and he sighs sitting down next to me.

"You're a really fast runner." James says.

"I know" I say. He laughs and we all sit on the couch catching our breaths from running.