Cabin..

JAMES P.O.V

      "GET YOUR ASSES ON THE HIGHWAY AND FOLLOW ME!!" I yell into the phone.

"Okay we are, we are." May says. May and Kate are on their way to help look for Taylor. I end the call and put my phone in my lap. Max and I are driving down the highway, when I see May and Kate's car behind us. I nod. Good they are here.

"Now where??!" I ask.

"Left" Max says. We are almost there. I'm now off of the highway and on a gravel road. The gravel road turns to a dirt road really fast.

"Okay so follow the path, then down a ways take a right and follow the little path." Max says.

"Thank you Max...Taylor would appreciate it." I say thankfully.

"No problem...I owe her one." He says.

"Why did you do what you did?" I ask him.

"To be honest? I liked Taylor and wanted to make her jealous...because I got jealous by you guys dating, but I then realized it was wrong...Macy was annoying anyways. She wouldn't stop talking!" He says. I don't say anything. He hurt my baby...but right now I have to find my baby. I turn right like Max said and follow the little path. I look in the review mirror to see May and Kate right behind us. I'm getting furious. I can't believe that they stole my girl! MY girl! They can't touch her! I start to speed up.

"Whoa dude calm down." Max says. I shake my head.

"No...they hurt my girl. I swear! If they touched her! I'm gonna-" I start before getting interrupted.

"We get it. You're going to mess them up." Max says.

"But remember. Think about Taylor first. We need to get her first, and then worry about her parents...Taylor is the priority." I nod understanding. I'm still furious. I pick up my phone and toss it at max.

"Call 9-1-1." I say keeping my eyes on the road. He does and then hangs up.

"They said to stay calm and that their on their way."

"No way! I'm not waiting for them! I'm going in! My baby could be dying for all I know!" I yell slamming the steering wheel. Max stay quiet.

"There!" Max says pointing at an old cabin. I pull into the trees. May and Kate follow us. I get out and so doesn't everyone else. We are in between our vehicles to where no one can see us.

"Okay listen up." I say out loud. "Girls you two get control of her mother. Max ur in control of her dad...and I'm going to make sure Taylors okay. Do not kill her parents...I want them first." I say. May and Kate nod.

"Why can't I make sure Taylors okay?" Max asks. I look at him.

"Do you think that is the best idea right now?" I ask him. He shakes his head no.

"That's what I thought. Okay guys. May, Kate what did you bring?" I ask.

"We brought two bats." Kate says holding one bat, and May holding the other. I nod.

"Max has a bat too, but also had a knife...just in case if her father gets all crazy. I have a bat, just in case. My main goal is to get Taylor. Your guys' goals are to distract their parents. Whether it's holding them down, hitting them. I don't care. We need to get Taylor out of there." I say out loud. They all nod.

"Okay this means emergency stop." He says holding up his palm wide open. They all nod again.

"Alright. Let's go guys." I say. I am the first to run up to the cabin. I duck under the window and sit under the windowsill. I wait for the rest of the group to come up to me and sit besides me. I put my finger over my lips telling the group to be quiet. I slowly lift my head up to peek over the window sill. I look in and see Taylor's mother sitting on the couch watching tv. I can't see her dad though..I pull my head back down to look at the group.

"Taylors mom is in there watching tv...but I can't see her dad..." I say.

"Her dad is probably downstairs with Taylor..." max says.

"No no no. We have to hurry now!" I whisper shout.

"Okay okay...hold on...there is a back door that is always unlocked...if I go through the the back door, I will come right behind the couch where her mom is.." Kate says.

"Yeah. And when u nod, I will swing the front door open, you grab her mother's mouth shut and I will run over to help you." May says. I nod.

"Yeah that's sounds good. We will be out here just in case her father comes back up the steps, then Max and I will jump into action okay?" I ask. They all nod. Kate runs down the side of the cabin.

"Get ready." I whisper towards May. She nods and gets by the front door.

"Remember Taylor is our first priority." I whisper again. She nods. I look through the window again. This time, I see Kate walking slowly and quietly behind Taylor's mother. Kate nods her head. I turn towards May and nod my head. May swings the door open, just as Kate grabs Taylors mother putting her hand tightly across her mouth. May rushes over to quiet the mother before Taylor's father hears. When then hear a loud scream...I knew it was Taylor's. This is when I know Max and I have to jump in. I motion for Max to follow me. He does. We run in the house quickly, but quietly and find the stairs to the basement. Max is directing me around the house. We find the basement steps and we hear loud and big footsteps coming up the steps. Max and I look at each other then back at the steps.