Thank you.

SATURDAY
I woke up around 8 a.m. Since I woke up so early, I decided to make the family breakfast. What should I make? I'm going to make French Toast with eggs. I get up out of the bed and put on loose pajama pants and a tank top that hugged my sides. I put my hair in a messy bun, did my bathroom morning routine, and went quietly down stairs. I went into the kitchen a got a pan, and the other essentials I need to make the breakfast I had planned. I turn the oven on and get eggs from the fridge. I start making the batter part of the French toast and wait for the pan to heat up. I reach to get the bread when I feel something touch me. I jump and scream. I cover my mouth right when I scream so I don't wake anyone up. I put my hand on my chest when I turn around to notice it was James.

"Oh my gosh! Don't do that!" I whisper scream. He quietly laughs. I turn back around to reach the bread, when I do I feel two muscular arms wrap around my waist and I feel James kiss my neck. I laugh and lay my head back on his free shoulder. I put my hand on his cheek. He removes his lips from my neck and looks at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Making breakfast." I say.

"Why? You don't have to make breakfast." He says.

"Well. I figured I owed you guys for letting me stay here." I say truthfully.

"No. You don't owe us anything." He says. I turn around and look at the bread. It's really high on the shelf. I was thinking about asking James to help me when a large arm came from above my head to get the bread. James sets the bread on the counter in front of me.

"Thanks." I say kindly.

"Your welcome. But I'm helping you cook." He says.

"Okay." I say. This will be fun.

"Here crack this egg." I say handing him the egg. He looks at me crossing his arms.

"Oh come on. It's not that hard." He says uncrossing his arms and lightly pushing me aside. I raise my eyebrows. James takes the egg from my hand and leans over the stove and goes for the pan.

"Nope." I say. He turns to me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"The egg doesn't go there." I say pointing towards the pan. He gives me a playful glare and moves over to the glass container. He looks at me making sure he's doing it right. I laugh at him. Sure...yeah he definitely 'has it'. He looks at the egg then at the container.

"You need some help?" I ask him. He turns to me.

"No! I got this." He says.

"Sure you do." I say murmuring under my breath. He turns to me and stares at me. Oops. I think he heard me...he turns back to the container. He pulls his arm back and moves it slowly to the container. He does this 3 times making sure when he actually hits the pan, that it would be perfectly done. He arches his arm back as far as he could. He starts to release all of his force.

"Nope." I say looking at him crossing my arms. He turns at me with his arm still high in the air.

"Fine then you do it Miss Know-It-All" he says handing me the egg. I take the egg from him.

"Fine. And remember. When cracking an egg, it's not the football leagues. It's just an egg." I say looking at him. He smirks at the insult I just gave him. I turn around to the container and lightly crack the egg. It opens and then yellow filling follows after with the yolk. I turn back to him with the shell.

"See? Easy." I say. He just looks at me then looks away. I laugh and he walks away. I laugh even more. I start back on the breakfast.

"James, can you set the table for me?"I holler from the kitchen but not loud enough to wake anyone up. He walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure babe." He says walking over to where I am. He reaches near my waist.

"Excuse me." He says opening the drawer grabbing utensils and table cloths. I smile and nod. He walks over to the table and sets it up. I walk over to the table with a plate of French toast and a plate of eggs. I set them on the table. James lifts his hand.

"Good job! Teamwork!" He whisper shouts. I give him the high-five he wanted and told him good job too. Just then Kim and Violet come walking down the steps.

"Well what is all of this?" Kim asks us.

"We made breakfast for you guys." I say.

"Well why? I could've done that. You guys don't have to make breakfast. That's my job." Kim says. I smile at her.

"Well. I wanted to say thank you for taking me in and allowing me to stay here." I say smiling even more. She walks over to me and hugs me.

"Your welcome sweetie." She says. I hug her back. Violet sits down and starts eating. We all finish and Kim goes shopping with Violet while James and I lay on the couch together.

"So there's a school party tonight." He says. I look up at him.

"That's cool." I say looking back down.

"What you don't want to go?" He asks me.

"Meh." I say shrugging my shoulders. He laughs.

"Please come on let's go. We haven't been out in a while." He says. True point. I look up at him. He's looking down at me with big blue puppy eyes. I look at his brown hair. It's laying perfectly on his head.

"Fine" I say sighing. James hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Yes!" He says.

"Why do you want to go so bad?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"I think it would be fun." He says smiling at me. I nod at him. The rest of the day was spent with cuddling and resting with each other, then finally falling asleep together.