Home.

"Taylor. I know what you're thinking." James says while I'm still crying in his chest and have Kate and May rubbing my back.

"It's okay that you hit him. He touched you when you didn't want him to, so it was acceptable to hit him. He made you uncomfortable." He says pausing. "Don't even think you turned out like your parents, because you didn't. Your parents hit you for no reason remember?" He says asking me. I nod. I push my head off of James's chest and I feel a stinging sensation in my cheek. James looks at my cheek.

"That asshole!" He yells. When he yells that, I know I instantly need stitches. May goes over and hits the red nurse button. A nurse comes in a sees my cheek.

"Oh my. What-?" She said. I shook my head telling her to stop, and she nods and walks out of the room. I'm assuming she went to get stitching tools. I point over to the bed for James to carry me there. He lifts me and lays me down. He sits in the chair next to the bed and we wait for the nurse. I looked at his used to be white shirt. It had a blood mark...well...more like a puddle....from my cheek when I was laying my head on his chest. I didn't notice he was wearing a white shirt. Then I look at my own clothes. Woah! Even I have some blood on me. I guess it's from when I punched and slapped Jacob. I looked at my hands. Oh my goodness. My knuckles...t-they have blood on them..James sees me looking at my knuckles and walks over to me.

"It's okay. You had every right to hit him. That's why I let you. That's why the guards let you. You were defending yourself." He says assuring me. I nod and still stare at my knuckles.

"Do they hurt?" He asks me-referring to my knuckles. I shake my head no.

"They will hurt. You still have adrenaline running through your body. Just let me know when they hurt. Okay?" He says and asks me. I nod...still staring at my knuckles. They have blood on them, and my skin is broke. You can't see the bone or anything, but I did break the skin. That's when James gently pulls my head to face him.

"Stop. You're fine. You did everything fine. Actually you looked hot hitting him. Actually you looked badass." He says smiling. I smile.

"That's the smile I was looking for" he said pointing at my smile. He leans in to my ear. I feel a trickle down my cheek. If I'm not wrong, I think its my blood.

"I'm not kidding. You did look super hot and badass." He whispers. I shiver and feel warm and tingly in my body when I feel his warm breath against my ear. The nurse walks in the room.

"Alright let me have a look" she says.

"Hmm...well what happened?" She asks me. As she takes a tissue and wipes up all my blood that trickled down my cheek.

"A guy tried to touch me, and I got in a fight." I say making my knuckles visible. She opens her eyes.

"Oh my." She says. I just nod.

"Well you're going to need this too." She says getting some sort of white wrap. The white wrap looked like something that would go on boxers before they fight. I nod. She wraps it around my knuckles and focuses back on my cheek.

"Well hon. Your gonna need stitches for that." I nod. James moves closer to me. She gets the tools ready and James extends his hand towards me. I latch my hand onto his. The nurse then pricks the needle in my cheek and then she goes under. Each needle prick I wince and squeeze James hand. Prick-wince-under. Prick-wince, under. She did this about 5 times.

"Alright. Well. You only needed 5 stitches. You should be alright now." She says to me. She hands me a mirror so I can admire her work. I have to give it to her. She stitches pretty good.

"Thanks" I say to her handing the mirror back. She nods.

"Do you think you can get the doctor to come in and see me soon?" I ask her.

"I will ask him, alright?" She says.

"Okay thanks." She walks out of the room and shuts the door.

"That was crazy!!" May yells.

"Yeah!! You totally looked badass!!" Kate yells. James turns his head to me with both of his eyebrows up and a smirk across his face. I just laugh. I get up and walk to the bathroom.

"Hey?" I ask.

"What?" James asks.

"If the doctor comes in while I'm in the bathroom, let him know that I can walk just fine. I mean there is still pain, but I can handle it." I say

"Alright. I'm glad you can walk." James says. "I know it makes you feel better" he says smiling. I smile back at him and walk into the bathroom. After I'm done using the bathroom, I walk back to the bed. Just then the doctor walks in.

"Hey doc. Question." I say to him quickly.

"Yes Taylor?" He replies.

"So, I can walk now...there still is pain, but I think I can handle it. So when can I go home?" I ask. Everyone laughs.

"Well. If you really think you can handle it, then I guess you can go home today if you'd like." He says. I open my mouth wide.

"Are you for real?!!!" I ask excitedly. My doctor laughs and nods.

"Yes. You seem to be making a full and smooth recovery." My mouth is still open. I jump up...slowly...and hug James tight.

"Thank you doctor." I said while hugging James. I know it was only 2 days in the hospital, but still. I want to go home and be with James.

"That's my job." My doctor says as he walks out of the room.

"Ekkk!!!! I get to go home!" I say excitedly.

"Eh why are you so excited to go home? Your parents are home.." May says. I start laughing...uh oh...now I stop laughing. Can't have what happened last time to happen again.

"No. No. I live with James now." I say giggling.

"What?!!" They both say.

"Yep." I say. "Well. Let's goooo hommmeee!!!" I say dragging out both words. James laughs and takes my hand as I limp out of the hospital room. We walk down the hallway all together and I go to walk out the doors, but James calls my name.

"Taylor." He says. I turn around seeing him at the counter.

"Oh yeah...haha. I didn't forget." I speed walk up to the counter. I almost forgot the pay. I go to get my wallet when to nurse behind the counter says,

"Would you like a receipt?" Wait what? No I'm paying for it. James nods

"James!" I whisper yell.

"What?" He asks smiling at me.

"I was paying for it." I say.

"Nooo...I'm paying for it." He says.

"No your not. I am. It's my hospital bills." I say.

"It's too late now." He says grabbing the receipt. I just stare at him. I can't believe he paid for my entire stay and bill here.

"Taylor." He says putting his hand behind him, signaling for me to give him my hand. I do that, and we walk down the hospital sidewalk side by side, hand in hand. We get to his truck.

"Alrighty bye!! We will see you at school?" They ask me. I nod.

"Really? You're going to school?" He asks me.

"Yep. And so are you." I say laughing. His face goes from surprised to regret real fast. We get in his truck and drive back to his-our house. I can't wait to see Kim and Violet again. They are so sweet to me. We pull up into his-our driveway and he parks the truck. We both stay in the truck. He looks at my face. Oh gosh. He's probably looking at my cheek. It's probably bruised and all ugly looking.

"You are so beautiful." He says biting his lip. I blush and he leans in towards me. I also lean in towards him. He puts his hand on my cheek-the side that's not hurt- and I put my hand on the back of his neck. His lips touch mine and I want to jump out of my seat. The electricity going through my body is ridiculous. Our lips touched and molded perfectly and in sync with each other. I love him so much. He is always there for me. We both pull away from the kiss and head inside, again. Hand in hand.