Why.

"James come on!" I say hollering. It is now time to go to the dumb party.

"I'm coming." He says running up the steps. I go straight to the bathroom and do my routine, I straighten my hair and put it in a French braid. I pull it over my right shoulder. My hair lays perfectly in a French braid. I smile at myself. I put on my makeup and take a step back and look in the mirror. I smile again and walk out of the bathroom. I walk towards the closet. I pick out a white dress. I close the closet door and slip my dress on. I look at myself in the mirror again. I have to look good tonight. The white dress snugs my sides. The dress feels good to wear. The dress has two holes in it. One on each shoulder revealing my arm. Luckily I haven't gotten anymore bruises lately. I put on the white high heels that went with the dress and grabbed the white little purse. I go out of the closet and look up. James was standing there in a tux. He looked cute.

"Well hi" I say to him.

"Hi." He says staring at me.

"What? Do I look bad?" I ask him. He shakes his head no.

"No. You're beautiful." He says still staring at me. I smile and laugh at him.

"You look handsome as well." I say putting my hand on his chest messing with his tie. He laughs.

"Okay come on. We have to go." I say to him. We head out of our room and head to the truck. We get in and drove to the party. When we get there James parks the car and looks at me turning his body.

"Want to make any rules?" He asks me. I nod.

"Okay. No drinking." He says. I nod again.

"And no drugs either." I say putting my index finger in the air. He nods.

"And we stick together." He says. I nod and we get out of the truck. We hold hands as we walk to the party. We walk in and I spot May and Kate.

"Hi!" May yells over the music. I laugh at her.

"Hey!" I yell.

"Lets-" is all I hear May yell. The music got louder and swallowed her words before I could hear them.

"What?!!" I scream asking her.

"FOLLOW ME!" She yells. I nod while Kate follows May. James and I follow them both. We walk into a room, it's a lot more quiet in here. May and Kate sit down on the edge of the bed as I sit down in front of them followed by James sitting next to me. So we are all facing each other.

"Hey" Kate says.

"Hi." I say back.

"Hi James." May says.

"Hey guys." James say deeply. It actually kinda sounded scary.

"Woah." I said accidentally out loud.

"What?" He asks laughing.

"Your voice got really deep out of nowhere." I said.

"Oh you like that?" He says smirking while making his voice deeper on purpose.

"James!" I say as May and Kate laugh.

"What?" He asks his regular voice again. I shake my head at him.

"So where's Max?" I asked them. May and Kate look at each other then back at me.

"What?" I ask laughing nervously.

"Uh..Kate! How about you tell her?" May says. Kate turns to May and gives her a glare.

"Uhh..well.." Kate starts.

"Just spit it out! Where is Max?" I say asking the last part quietly.

"Well. We were all playing truth or dare..and well...Max got dared to kiss Macy in a room...and well...he hasn't come back..." Kate says quietly. My mouth is wide open.