Restraint.

*gasp what I see is absolutely terrifying. I start tearing up. Kim is tied to a chair with a washcloth shoved into her mouth with her hands tied behind her back. Violet...she is tied to a different chair with a washcloth in her mouth and her hands also tied behind her back. They both have been crying. There's a broken vase on the ground, blankets everywhere and even plates scattered all over the ground. Kim and Violet are trying to say something but we can't hear them. James runs over to his mom.

"MOM!" He yells. I run to Violet when he runs to his mom.

"Violet. Honey. Are you okay!!?" I ask her as I take the washcloth out of her mouth. She coughs a lot after I take it out. The cloth had been gagging her. Right when James takes the washcloth out of his moms mouth there's a loud slam. James and I turn to see the front door slammed shut. Jacob is standing in front of the shut front door. He turns and locks it. He then turns his body back to us.

"I told you I'd be back." He says. James starts to run towards Jacob.

"Wait." I say. James stops. I nod my head into Violets direction. She's closing her eyes and covering her face not wanting to see any fighting. James walks backwards a little. I send Violet and Kim into a bedroom where they sit and comfort themselves. I walk back into the room where James and Jacob are.

"I told you to stay away!" He yells at Jacob.

"And I told you I wanted Taylor." Jacob says. I look down at my feet.

"Well you're not getting her!" James yells.

"Well then. I guess I will have to hurt your family. It's a shame. That little girl,  going through all this." He says smirking.

"Fine." I say out loud. James looks at me.

"What?" He asks.

"He wants me. He can have me." I say softly. James just looks at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"James it's my fault. I'm not going to let your family get hurt because of me. If anyone should get hurt, it's me. Because I can handle it." I say referring to my abusing parents. James stares at me.

"It's not your fault." He says to me. "It's his fault!" He says turning towards Jacob. James punches Jacob in the face.

"Don't mess with my family! And that includes Taylor! You will never get her because she's too good for a rapist like you!" He says kicking Jacob in the stomach. In the back ground we here sirens. James goes full on loose on Jacob. Jacob is now on the ground and James is on top of him. Jacob hits James sending him to jump up. Jacob is now hitting James and it doesn't look too good. Just then I hear tiny footsteps and a little voice screaming. Before I can even look at what it is, I see a little body fly into the air and land on top of Jacobs back. It's Violet! Oh gosh! She's going to get hurt.

"Don't mess with my Jamie!" She yells hitting Jacob on the head with a wooden bat. This girl has some strength. Before Jacob could toss Violet off of him and hurt her, I run up and grab Violet off of his back and set her down. She's still flailing her arms and I motion her to stop. Just then when I spin around to look at James there is a stinging pain in my face and I land on the hard cold floor stomach down.

"Oh no!! Taylor!" Violet yells as she bends down next to me. The next few things I hear are faint. I hear James ask if I'm okay and then quickly after that I hear a thump and a big thud. I'm guessing a body hit the ground. I hear footsteps getting closer to me. But everything's a ringing blur. I feel my body get turned around and I open my eyes to see James. He flipped me over and put me in his lap as he try's to get me to stay conscious. I hear louder and bigger footsteps coming in the door. I'm guessing the police.

"There he's right there!" I hear Kim say. I don't hear the policemen say anything back. I feel James lightly shake my body. My eyes are still open I just can't really move. He sits me up and I look around the room.

"Taylor. Hey? Are you alright?" He asks me. I nod still looking around the room. I feel James look at my face.

"As you were setting Violet down, Jacob hurried and turned to you and went to hit u in the back of the head, but you turned around and he hit you in the cheek." I hear James say. I lift my hand to my cheek. I wince at the pain. No blood. Just swollen. I sigh. James hugs me. The paramedics come over. "Hey she got hit by that dude. She got hit on the cheek, but hit her head falling down. Can you check her for a concussion please?" I hear James say. The paramedics nod and shine a bright light in my eye holding it open.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" He asks me holding up 3 fingers.

"Three." I say looking at his fingers.

"Okay follow my finger." He says. The light is still shining in my eye. I follow his finger and he shines the light off.

"Nope. No concussion." The paramedics say. James nods and says thanks you to them. The policemen come over to James and I.

"Well. We'll be taking Mr. White over there to jail for trying to sexually harass a woman, harassing a child and her mother, and also for trespassing. Your mother also has proof of him harnessing her and her daughter and of the fight you too had." He says to us pointing at James on the last part.

"I'm not getting arrested am I, officer?"James asks.

"No. No. Mr. Smith you were only protecting your family from harm, so no you will not be getting arrested today." He says to James. James nods.

"As for you. We have questions for you." He says. I nod at him. We follow the police back to the station so he can ask me questions. When we get to the police station, we go into a quiet secluded room. They ask me questions and I answer them truthfully. They thank me for coming. I nod at them and head back out to James.

"Where can I get a restraining order at?" I ask James. He smiles and takes my hand. We go to the front desk and ask where we can get a restraining order. Surprisingly, she said that we could get it there. We follow her to a room and she hands up some papers to sign. James and I are both getting a restraining order. And maybe Kim and Violet can get one later. We sign our names and got a paper back. It was the most amazing piece of paper I have seen in awhile. This is what is read.

The law states if one gets a restraining order, the one being restrained has to obey those rules. If not obeyed, the restrained get arrested and sent to the county jail. We herby state Jacob Avery White to be at least minimum 100 feet away from Taylor Grace Black. Here signed by Taylor Grace Black to confirm the restrained.

X     Taylor Grace Black