I love you.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I was looking around the room when James walked in. He came over to me. "Hey Taylor" he said looking at me.

"Hi" I say as I notice that I needed water. Just like he read my mind James walked to the counter and got me a cup of water. I drank it. James sat at the end of the hospital bed while looking at me.

"Did the doctor tell you what happened?" He asked. I shook my head no. He looked at me and explained what happened. "Okay well they found big and small pieces of glass in your side and they said you had internal damage and that you had a lot of bruises." He said to me. I-I-I can't believe that I have internal damage. James assures me that it's okay and he asked me what happened. I can't tell him. If I tell him he will get hurt. He can't get hurt...I love him. If he got hurt I would blame myself forever.

"I think I got jumped..." I said obviously lying. He looked at me.

"You couldn't have gotten jumped" he said. I yanked my head to him and looked at him.

"The doctors said that you had old and new bruises, so you couldn't have gotten jumped. Now Taylor, please tell me what really happened." He said. Well. I have to tell him now. I can't keep it away from him. And I can't keep getting hurt. I look around the room trying to find some answers. Then after him telling me it will be okay and that he was there for me, I told him. I told him everything. Starting from when Sam died all the way until right now. He hugged me and I could tell the entire time I was talking he was clenching his fists. He told me that I was safe and that no one would hurt me anymore because he loves me.

"I-I-I love you too" I say to James. He kisses me swiftly and I kiss him back. I pull away. "I never told anyone" I say. James turns towards me obviously confused.

"W-what to you mean?" He asked me.

"I mean that I have never told anyone that I was abused" I say. James hugs me and says it's okay. He told me that I'm safe now. He then gets up and walks out of the room. He comes back in. I look at him confused.

"I had to tell the doctor a made up story of how this happened" he said while pointing at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"James..." I asked with nervousness. Apparently he heard that too and came rushing over to me.

"What??" He said looking at me.

"What am I going to do when I go home?!" I say.

"You're not going home. Your staying here." He says.

"No I mean when I can't stay here anymore" I said.

"Oh. Yeah. You're going to stay with me" he says. I look at him shocked.

"No James I wouldn't want to-" I start as I get interrupted.

"No. You wouldn't intrude. I already asked my mom and she said you're more than welcome to come and stay there as long as you want." He says. I look at him and reach to hug him. Before I can actually reach him he leans in to me and hugs me.

"I love you" I say kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Taylor" he says getting on one knee.

"Taylor. I love you so so much and I promise to keep you out of harms way. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I stare at him and smile.

"Of course James. Of course I will be your girlfriend." I said. He turns around and grabs the flowers that were behind his back. He hands them to me and says "I love you Taylor". I look at the flowers and say, "I love you too". James then comes to me and sits down.

"Taylor. I was just thinking. We have to tell the doctor about what really happened. Because if we don't then the police will make you move back in with your parents" he says. Everything he is saying is true.

"Okay I say." Taking a deep breath. James then leaves and tells the doctor everything. I assume that he is telling the doctor not to tell anyone. But we need the doctor to know that way if we go to court we can have him as a witness. James comes walking in with the doctor.

"Taylor is this true?" The doctor asked me.

"Yes" I say to the doctor.

"We are going to go to the police after Taylor is released from here." James says. I look at him then look at my feet.

"Okay" the doctor said. "Take care, and Taylor? You will need to stay here for a while. We thing your rib may be broken." He says as he walks out of the room. James looks at me and smiles. I look back at him and smile. He comes over to me.

"Taylor, you need to rest. I will not leave your side I promise." He says. Right when he says that, I lay down and fall asleep. After I wake up I know that I'm going to have to tell James everything about what has been happening. If I don't, then it's going to tear me apart. And with that thought, I fell asleep.