School.

I woke up to my phone alarm. I lean over and turn it off. I sit up on the bed with my legs dangling along the bed side. I stand up slowly. My legs give out and I fall sitting back on the bed. I look over to James. Good. He's still sleeping. That would have been embarrassing if he saw me fall.

"James." I whisper. No reply...

"James.." I whisper again.

"Hm?" He moans.

"James wake up." I say whispering again. No reply.

"James!" I shout whispering tossing a pillow at his head. He sits up like a lightning bolt.

"What was that for??" He asks whispering. I just laugh.

"Taylor? Why did you wake me?" He asks me.

"I called your name like five times. At one point you said 'hm?' And then I started explain something to you, and you fell asleep again." I say explaining what happened. He looks at me and laughs. I just look at him.

"No seriously James." I say towards him.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. What did you need?" He says chuckling lightly.

"1. It's time to get ready for school. And 2. I need your help to stand up." I say blushing of embarrassment.

"Taylor. Do you really want to go to school today? You don't look like you're physically able to." He says looking at my rib. Yes I am only wearing a sports bra and shorts. That's how he can see my bruise.

"Yes I can go, I just have been laying for too long, and my legs gave out." I say.

"Okay. What happens when you're sitting in school and can't stand up because you've been sitting for an hour?" He asks me. True point...very true...but I really want to go to school.

"I don't know." I say looking at James. James admires my face for a little while.

"Hmm..." he says.

"What?" I ask him. He gets up and stands by the door.

"Wait here." He says leaving the room.

"Like I'm going anywhere??" I say sarcastically. He just laughs while he's walking down the hallway. I hear him fumbling with some stuff, but I don't know exactly what. He comes back in the room with crutches. He walks towards me and stands in front of me with one crutch on each of his side. He looks down at me and smiles.

"How bout these?" He asks.

"I guess that'll work." I say smiling at him.

"Thanks." I say towards James. He nods and hands me the crutches. I grab them and lift myself up holding onto them. To my surprise they worked.

"I really don't want to be a laughing stock though." I say looking towards James. He just looks at me from my head to my feet.

"Nah. You look hot." He says staring at my face. I blush and laugh at him.

"Okay. We have to get ready." I say to him. He walks towards me.

"Do we really?" James says wrapping his arms around my waist. Oh no. No no no. He will not do this. We are going to school. I know what he's trying to do.

"Yes James. Now get ready." I say to him.

"Five more minutes?" James begs.

"No James. We got to go or we will be late." I say.

"Oh. I don't mind." He says bringing his lips closer to mine. I smile.

"Of course you dont." I say laughing.

"Come on. Go." I say. He huffs and turns to go to the bathroom.

"Fine. But when we get home, its my turn to choose what we do." He says smirking. I laugh and push him into the bathroom. I limp over to the dresser. I put on my daily makeup, including mascara, concealer, foundation, eye shadow and eyeliner. When I finish James comes out of the bathroom.

"Here." I say as I hand James all of my makeup.

"Woah. What? Why?" He says juggling all of my makeup in his hands.

"I have to hurry or we will be late." Is all I say and then I shut the bathroom door behind me.

"Where am I supposed to put all of this" I hear him say.

"On the dresser." I say laughing at him. I hear a whole bunch of clanks and thumps.

"What was that?" I say asking him.

"Oh..uh...nothin. Just keep doing what you're doing." He says to me.

"Okay. I don't think I wanna see what happened." I say giggling. In the bathroom, I brush my teeth and hair, straighten my hair, use the restroom and apply perfume. I walk out of the restroom to see James wearing a hot white shirt and light brown shorts that fall to his knees.

"You look hot today." I say to him. He smiles and looks at me.

"You're not even dressed." He says pointing at me. I gasp at myself.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot!" I say with my eyes wide. I run...well limp...as fast as I can over to the closet.

"James?" I ask him.

"Hm?" He says.

"I don't have any clothes." I say to him turning around.

"Yeah you do. I went to your house and got most of them." He says. Looking in the mirror fixing his hair.

"Wait...when?" I ask him.

"When you were asleep, and Kate and May were there with you at the hospital." He says.

"Oh. Thanks." I say looking back into the closet. I pick a hot red blouse. It's has 3/4 sleeves. And has holes in the shoulders. With that, I wear white short shorts. The shorts have a little heart on them by the pocket. I put on James necklace that he gave me. I look into the mirror. I actually don't look that bad. I say in my head. James turns his head towards me.

"You look hot." He says walking towards me. He wraps his hands around my waist and I look up at him. He pulls my body into his and looks down at me. We kiss each other and I pull away so we're not late for school.

"Okay okay. Come on." I say towards him. He follows me and we grab some fast breakfast. I limp out of the house with the crutches and James jogs up besides me and opens the truck passenger seat for me. I smile and climb into the truck. He shuts the door and jogs over to the driver seat. He climbs in and starts it up.

"Yes we're gonna make it." I say looking at the clock time in James truck.

"I told you we had five minutes." He says whiningly.

"Just drive James." I say laughing at him. After a little drive we get to school. James jogs over to the passenger door and takes my hand, helping me out of the truck. I smile and peck a kiss on his cheek. He blushes and shuts the door. James carries my stuff as we head for my locker. I feel all eyes on me, but I don't care. James is here and that's all I need. We walk to our first hour we have together and sit down. I will have to talk to May and Kate later.

"Hello class. Let's get started." The teacher says walking in. James and I look at each other and roll our eyes. He then looks at me and winks at me and I blush. Then James and I both look at the teacher and grab out our notebooks writing down notes. Today just might be a fast one...