James..

My father looks up and sees me standing there.

"What?!" He asks me.

"Um. Father. I think I need to see a doctor." I say nervously. My father stares at me. I can feel his eyes cutting my skin.

"Well why do you think that?" He asks while standing up from his seat. I look straight down at my feet and say, "well, I have been throwing up blood, and it just doesn't feel right." I say quickly.

"Oh. I guess I didn't hit you hard enough then" he says. He walks up to me and punches me again hard in the stomach. I stand there still while he walks away into the living room.

"COME HERE!" He yells loudly. I come into the living room and stand in front of him.

"Yes....sir?" I say trying to catch my breath. He turns his body and grabs a vase on the little table. I read his mind before he does anything and start to slide down the wall. As I am sliding down the wall my father turns around with the vase and chucks it at me full power. It hits me straight in my side. I scream in pain as I feel the pieces of glass from the vase in my side. My father walks out of the living room and starts drinking beer. As both of my parents walk upstairs after they are done eating I know they are both drunk. I climb out of the front door and hold my side gently. I can feel the blood and pieces of glass. I try standing up biting my hand so I won't scream. I limp as fast as I can down the sidewalk. I don't know where I'm headed all I know is that I need to get away. I'm limping down the sidewalk until suddenly I fall because of all the pain. I hear footsteps running towards me. I look up and see James. How is he always here to help me?

"Taylor!??" He yells. I look at him and put my head on the ground still holding my side, I throw up blood at that moment from when my father punched me in my stomach and because of all the blood I was losing.

"Oh my god! Taylor! What happened? Oh geez move your hand. TAYLOR MOVE YOUR HAND!" He yells nervously. I move my hand and he gasps at all the blood and pieces of glass in my side. He tries to slowly put his hands around me to lift me, but I yelp in pain. "Taylor I need to take you to the hospital. Let me lift you. It will only hurt for a second okay?" He says assuringly. I nod slowly and he lifts me. He runs to his truck. My eyes got heavier and heavier. "Taylor come on now. Stay with me" James says as he is in mid-run. I close my eyes and go unconscious.

A/N- I know it's short, but the next chapter will be in James P.O.V. Hope u enjoy. Please comment and vote