Hospital..

James P.O.V

I was walking down the street-the same thing I do everyday for exercise-when suddenly I see a bodily figure limping really fast down the street holding their side. They then fell down. I ran up to see that it was Taylor! Right when I figured out who it was she threw up blood. I knew that couldn't have been good. "Oh geez Taylor. MOVE YOUR HAND TAYLOR!!" I yelled hoping she wouldn't notice the nervousness in my voice. She moved her hand and I gasped. Her side was covered in blood. There were big and small pieces of glass shoved in her tiny little side. I go to lift her but she cries in pain. "Taylor I have to get you to the hospital. It will only hurt for a second okay?" I ask hoping she says okay. She nods letting me know that it is okay to lift her. I lift her gently and quickly. She is very light. She feels about only 90 lbs. I run to my truck. I see her starting to close her eyes. "No Taylor. Stay with me." I say. She then goes unconscious. I get in my truck and put her in my lap and drive to the hospital. I park the truck and hurry inside, I'm still carrying her. "Help!!" I yelled when I walked in. Nurses came over and put Taylor on a hospital bed and told me I had to wait in the waiting room. They rushed her down the hall and I watched as long as I could. I sat in the waiting room and waited. A nurse came over to me and asked if I was a relative or if I knew any of her relatives. "I'm her boyfriend" I lied "and no I don't know her parents" I say quickly.

"Okay well we will go and call her parents" the nurse said. I nod and sit back down. I was sitting here for 2 whole hours just thinking if I lose her..I will never forgive myself. I can't lose her. She's my everything. I love her. She's so beautiful an-I got torn out of my thinking when the doctor came out of Taylor's room. I run up to him and asks if she's okay. He said "Taylor will be fine, are you a relative?" He asked me.

"No I'm her boyfriend" I lied.

"Oh ok. Well, since there are no relatives here, I guess I will tell you. He takes me over into a corner where it's more secluded. "When we were checking Taylor we found pieces of glass stuck in her side. It looks like it belongs to a vase, we found internal damage, and bruises all over her body. Some bruises aren't recent though. That's the confusing thing. She couldn't have gotten jumped, because if she did, then where did all the other bruises come from?" The doctor states.

"Yeah I understand. That makes sense. I will get her to tell me what happened when I'm allowed in doctor, but how bad is the internal damage? And what is your prediction that made it happened? I asked.

"Well. The internal damage happened because something hit her stomach so hard that it hit her intestine and it broke open slightly. Now. Yes she could've died if you didn't find her, but when the intestine broke it wasn't a big cut. It was just enough of a cut to make her throw up blood. We have fixed the intestine and she will be just fine." The doctor said.

"Ok thanks doctor." I say with sadness. The doctor begins to walk away until he turns back around. "Oh and kid?" He asks me.

"Yes doctor?" I said back.

"You can go and see her. And figure out what happened" he says smiling and pointing a finger at me. I looked at him and smiled. I ran straight into her room to see her wide awake just laying there. I walk up to her. "Hi Taylor" I say. She looks at me for a long time and says, "hi" with a raspy little voice. I walk to the counter and grabbed her some water and handed it to her. I sat down on the hospital bed facing her. "Taylor. Did the doctor tell you what happened?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head no. "Okay well. He said that there were big and small pieces of glass sticking out from your side and they found that you had internal damage and you have bruises all over your body." I explained to Taylor while looking at her body trying to find bruises. She looks at me and looks a her feet.

"Am I going to be okay?" She asks me. I look her in the eyes and say "yes you will be fine." I looked at her again. "Taylor. What happened?" I said. She stares at her feet.

"I-I-I think I got jumped" she says. I knew she was going to say that.

"You couldn't have gotten jumped" I said sternly. She looked up at me very fast.

"The doctor said you had fresh and old bruises. Now please Taylor. Tell me the truth." She looks down and around the room trying to figure out what to say.

"Taylor. You can tell me. I want to help you. Are you in trouble?" I say. She starts crying and nods her head. I look at her and hug her very very gently.

"What happened?" I asked. She looked at me in the eyes and started, "Just a few weeks ago, m-m-my sister died in Hawaii..she drowned. Before she left everything was fine. But after she died my parents...they...they weren't nice anymore." She sobbed. "They hated me and started abusing me...and every day I have to make them their meals and watch them eat. T-T-They don't even let me eat. Earlier today...when...when I came home late they beat me so hard I-I-I blacked out. Then my father found a hair in his food and he punched me I-I-In the stomach, and threw a vase at me, and thats why in the alley I thought you were going to hit me" she sobbed..the entire time she was speaking, my fists were clenched. How dare they hurt my girl?! How dare they lay a finger on her?!!

"Shhhhh-its okay Taylor. Im sorry for your loss, I'm here now. The nurses called your parents but they haven't shown up yet." I say clenched through my teeth.

"They won't show up" she says after she stops sobbing and takes deep breaths. I looked at her and hugged her again.

"Thank you for telling me Taylor." I said. She nodded and said "I'm sorry" right after she said that, she started crying.

"W-why are you sorry?" I ask.

"Well since I told you, now you are going to get hurt. And I don't want you to get hurt" she says crying.

"Taylor. I won't get hurt. And neither will you anymore. Taylor I said I won't let anyone hurt you. I failed at that. But now. Now I'm going to keep it. No one will hurt you anymore. I love you Taylor." I say, widening my eyes at the 'I love you Taylor' part because I didn't expect on saying that.

"I-I-I love you too" she says. I look up at her, smile and swiftly kiss her. She kisses me back. She then pulls back and says, "I never told anyone that"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I have never told anyone that my parents abuse me. They threatened me and said that if I did tell anyone, that I would get a really bad beating." She says. Just then my heart drops. That's why she didn't tell me. That's why she didn't tell anyone. I look at her and say, "well. They can't hurt you anymore now can they?" I say looking at her. "You're safe now Taylor".