The Game.

We walk in the house. James ushers me in first. All I hear when I walk in is little footsteps running towards me. I kneel down and open my arms. I know Violet is coming. I can hear her. She runs into my arms and knocks me on my back. I laugh and lift her up off of my side, but also so she giggles and laughs. I sit up, and set Violet down. I hug her again.

"Hi Violet." I say kindly.

"Hi!! I missed you so much Taylor!" She says excitedly.

"Well I missed you too." I say to her. She giggles and runs over to James.

"Jamie!" He grabs her and lifts her into a big hug. She giggles and tells him to put her down. He does, and she runs into the other room. Kim walks in and hugs her son and I.

"I'm glad you guys are home" she says.

"Me too Kim." I say. Kim walks into the kitchen and James and I walk into his room. I sit on the bed and he walks over to his game. He turns it on and puts in a game.

"What are we playing?" I asked him.

"GTA5" he replies.

"Ohh!!! That's my game!!" I say. He looks over to me confused.

"Wait. You play?" He asks.

"Yeah. Well, I used to...with Sam." I said.

"Oh. Well. Okay. Let's see what you got." He says.

"Okay. Controller." I say with my hand out. He hands me the controller and sits on the bed. I scooch back towards him and lean into his side while he puts his arm around me.

"Yes! I found a really awesome car! Look. Look, James!!" I say excitedly. He laughs at me.

"Alright that's it. I'm going into the military base." I say smirking. His eyes widen.

"You are going to die." He says.

"No I'm not. I'm going to get 5 stars." I say

"No you wont" he says.

"Watch me" I say kissing him quickly while I'm still driving.

"Damn. A multitasked girl too." He says chuckling. I laugh and focus on the game.

"Ohh!! I'm in the military base!! Oooo!! James!!" I say hitting him in the arm.

"Oww" he says.

"Shh!! 4 stars!" I say.

"OMGOSH! I have like 300 cop cars on me." I gasp loudly. "OMGOSH! The soldiers are shooting at me!" I say loudly. James is just sitting there laughing at me. I almost got 5 stars when James gave me a bear hug from behind and stole the controller from me.

"No!!! James!" I say loudly. He's laughing.

"No! No. No. James give it back! The cops are shooting!" I say loudly.

"Nope. I'm not going to let you beat my high score" he says laughing. We end up rolling and jumping around all over the bed. Me trying to get the controller while he is trying to keep it away from me. I gasp.

"Oh no! James! You made me die!!" I say.

"Hm? Oh I'm sorry" he says laughing.

"It's not funny!!" I say.

"Yes it is." He says. That's when I sit on top of him. He still has the controller in his hands. He drops the controller on the floor and turns his body to where his back is on the bed and I'm sitting on his stomach. I can feel his rock hard abs under his shirt.

"That was not funny" I say looking at him.

"Yes it was" he says while rolling us both over. So now I'm on the bottom and he's hovering over me. He is holding most of his weight off of me though. He's holding my wrists down against the bed and he leans to me. I shake me head back and forth so he can't kiss me.

"You don't get to kiss me until you say that I'm better than you at GTA5." I say. He laughs.

"Never." He says teasingly. He leans in and still tries to kiss me.

"Fine. You're better than me at GTA5." He says. I smile.

"You really want to kiss me don't you?" I ask him. He nods. He leans in again and kisses me. He starts to deepen the kiss, and I flip him over so now he's laying besides me on his back.

"Why did you have to stop the kiss???" He whines dragging out the word 'kiss'.
I laugh. "That's what you get for making me die." I say to him. He huffs and gets up off of the bed, puts the game up and he takes his shirt off...oh my gosh! His abs...their....he's so hot without a shirt.

"Like what you see?" He said catching me checking him out.

"No!" I say teasingly and turning on my side. He laughs knowing I'm lying. I can feel James slide into bed. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He wraps his arms around my side and puts his head in the crook of my neck. And I feel his warm breath on my neck. I fall asleep feeling safe and secure because of James. I know he won't let anyone hurt me on purpose. I love him.

"Goodnight baby. Love you" he says. I smile.

"Love you too. Night Jamie..." I say giggling.

"Hey..." he says jokingly and sternly. I laugh. I know he doesn't like the nickname Jamie, because his little sister calls him that, so I was teasing him. He knows I love him. And with that we both fell asleep.