Hawaii..

"Girls! Are you ready? Grandma will be here soon to pick you guys up!!" My mother says.

"Yes mom almost done." I say running down the steps.

"Sam come on we're going to be late!!" I shout at Sam.

"Okay okay I'm coming! I can't believe we're going! I'm so excited!!" Sam says to me.

"I know me too!! But hurry up or we will miss our plane!!" I say to her.
Just then there is a honk outside. I look out the window and see grandma. My grandmother was beautiful. She had brown hair with few gray hairs. She loved to sing and she had a beautiful voice. That's where I got my singing from. She had beautiful blue eyes.

"Okay she's here Sam! We have to go!" I shout down the hallway.

"Bye mom, bye dad. Love you guys." I say while hugging my parents then running to the car. I hear Sam behind me.

"We love you too!" They shout back.

"Bye mom, bye dad. Love you!" She shouts while running towards the car. We put our suitcases in the trunk and hop in the back seat.

"Hi grandma" my sister and I say at the same time.

"Well hello kiddos. You ready?" She asks us. We nod. Grandma waves to our parents and pulls out of the driveway.

"Grandma? Where's grandpa?" I ask.

"Oh grandpa is meeting us at the airport." She says looking in her review mirror taking a look at me.

"Oh okay." I say. We get to the airport and are now on the plane.

"OMGOSH!! I can't believe we are going to Hawaii!!" I said loudly.

"Shhh!!" Sam says, cause I  said that way too loud.

"I'm excited too Taylor." Sam says quietly smiling at me.

"Here we gooooooo" I say shouting as soon as the plane got in the air.

"Taylor!!" My sister whisper shouts at me. "Stop being so loud." She says looking at me.

"I'm sorry I'm just so excited." I say.

We get to the airport in Hawaii, and I am so excited. I am dancing around the airport and everyone is looking weirdly at me while me sister pretends she doesn't know me.

"Sam!! Come here!" I shout at her.

"Hmmm? What?" She says as she hides her head and walks faster. I just quit dancing and follow Sam and my grandma to find my grandpa.

"GRANDPA!" I say running to hug him.

"Munchkin!!" My grandpa says hugging me. I laughed at the name. He always calls me munchkin.

"HI grandpa." Sam says.

"Hi Ladybug" my grandpa calls my sister. My sister hugs him. After finding grandpa, we got our suitcases and found our way out of the airport. When you stepped out of the airport, you smelt ocean water.

"Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to build a sand castle!" I scream.

"Well I can't wait to swim out into the ocean and finally relax" Sam says.

"Hey! I can go with you!" I say looking up at her.

"No it's okay Taylor. I'm going pretty far, and I wouldn't want you to get hurt" she says looking down at me. Oh. She doesn't want me to go with her.