The Surprises..

James gets out of the truck and skips to my passenger door...oh no...he's skipping...he has something evil planned...I can tell. He opens my door and bends over opening one arm up.

"Ma lady." He says. I giggle and stare at him. He's acting really...really..weird. We walk to the front door hand in hand and he opens the door for me. We walk in. I give Violet and Kim a hug again. James and I go into our room. I sit on my side of the bed as James sits in front of me.

"Hey I was thinking." He says. I look at him and scrunch my eyebrows together.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Well. What if we go on our first real date together?" He asks me taking my hands in his. I smile and look at him.

"I'd love to." I say to him. Truth is, I have been waiting forever to go on our first real date together. I can't wait.

"Where are we going?" I ask him curiously.

"It's a surprise." He says. Are you for real? I'm so excited, and he's keeping it a secret.

"Of course it is." I say to him. He laughs and looks at me.

"Well. We have to get ready." He says.

"Oh you mean now? We're going now?!" I ask him. He nods. I go to rush into the bathroom when he stopped me. I look at him confused. He points at my rib. Thank gosh he reminded me about that or I would've fell straight to my butt.

"Oh! I forgot. Thanks. I'm just so excited. No time to talk!!" I say at him. He laughs and lays down on the bed. I go to the bathroom. I do my regular routine in the bathroom, and then I curl my hair, put makeup on, including red lip stick. I walk out of the room and to the closet. I look in my 'dresses' section. "There's a purple dress? No. Orange dress? Nope. Blue dress? No... pink dress? Nah. Oh here we are!!" I say all of that out loud and hear James laughing at me. I grab the red dress and close the doors to the closet. I slide myself into the dress and look at myself. I don't look half bad. I walk out of the closet to see an empty bed where James once was. I look around the room and I look at the door of the bedroom.

"BOO!!" James yells.

"Ahh!!!" I scream on the top of my lungs. In reflex I slap James in the shoulder. Of course he's laughing and Kim comes running into the room because of my scream...I'm assuming..

"What? What happened? Are you okay?" Kim asks us. James is still laughing his butt off.

"James...he...he thought...it was a good...idea to...scare me..." I say breathing heavily from the scare he gave me.

"James Michael!" Kim yells. Oooo. She used the middle name! He's in trouble. He instantly stops laughing and he's eyes widen. This is when I start laughing. He just shoots me a glare but I keep laughing. Kim leaves the room after warning James and James comes up to me.

"I'm sorry baby." He says towards me. I look up at him. Yeah right. He comes closer to me and pulls me into his body. He then looks down at me. He hugs me tightly. I push him off and he looks confused.

"I have to get ready." I say to him.

"Oh." He says. I squint my eyes at him. He looks at me smirking.

"5 more minutes??" He begs.

"No. We can not be late" I say.

"Come onn. Pleasseee???" He asks starting to get on his knees. He is really begging me.

"No." I say to him. He is now on his knees pleading me.

"I know the owner, so we can be late." He says to me with puppy eyes. I look at him. No. No. No. We can't be late.

"Fine! 5 minutes." I say to him.

"Yay!" He yells like a child.

"Why are you-" I start before I feel his lips on mine. He puts his hand on my cheek and I do the same. I start to deepen the kiss and I feel him smile in the kiss. He-

*TEXT MESSAGE.

James's phone went off.

"You going to get that?" I ask him. He shakes his head mid kiss. I laugh at him. He pulls away from the kiss when his phone is being blown up full of text messages and phone calls. He huffs and walks over to his phone. He picks it up.

"Hello?" He says into the phone. I laugh because he looks funny with red lipstick on his lips. He looks at me funny and I stop laughing.

"Yeah." He says in the phone.

"Yes we are." He says

"Alright...yeah...okay goodbye." He says again. He looks at me. He comes to me and grabs my waist. I put my hand on his chest. He looks at me with a scrunched face. I look at the clock.

"Times up" I say to him. James looks sad and huffs.

"And who called you?" I asked him.

"Someone from the place that I'm going to take you to." He says. He then grabs my hand and pulls me closer into him. He leans his mouth to my ear.

"And by the way, you look beautiful in the hot red dress" he whispers in my ear. I feel tingly when his warm breath hit my ear. I smile.

"You look good too." I say to him. He's wearing a tux.

"Good. Lets gooo." He says. He takes my hand and we walk out of the bedroom door.

"James." I say laughing. He turns his body to me.

"What?" He asks me. I point towards his lips where red lip stick was still visible. His eyes widen and he wipes his lips really hard, wiping off all of the lip stick.

"Good now?" He asks me while puckering his lips. I laugh and nod at him. We walk out of the front door and to the truck. James gets to the passenger door before I do and opens it for me. I get in and he shuts it behind me. He jogs over to the driver seat and drives us to this mysterious place. When we get there I am in shock. We walk in and the place is beautiful. There's a huge chandelier in the middle of this huge place. It's a very fancy and classy restaurant. It's a beautiful restaurant too. I look around and see many people in dresses and tuxes. James and I take a seat at one of the tables. We look through then menu and we decide on getting the same thing. I'm looking around the place when a waiter comes up to our table.

"Hi how can I assist you?" She asks.

"Hi yes, we will both get the steak with chicken and rice. And both will have a Pepsi with our meals." James says.

"Okay that will be right up." She says handing James a piece of paper. I look at the piece of paper and so does he. He picks it up and reads it. He laughs out loud and shows me the paper. I also laugh. The piece of paper had the waiters number on it. Obviously she didn't know we were on a date, because she was definitely hitting on him. Our meal comes and it's delicious. I can't help but savor the taste on my tongue. The steak, chicken and even the rice was all spot on. I love it all. After James and I finish our meals we head out of the restaurant and head home.

"I have another surprise for you tomorrow" he says keeping his eyes on the road. I look at him and smile. I can't believe how much I love this boy.