Chapter three

Baby daddy: I'm back, baby! 😆 

Y/n: hi

Baby daddy: what's wrong, babygirl?

Y/n: my ex won't leave me alone 😒

Baby daddy: awe, babe. Tell them to fuck off lol

Y/n: he still won't leave 😧

Baby daddy: give me his number or something. I'll do it for you because I'm awesome 😎

Y/n: girl be quite we all know that I'm awesome, but here's his number ( 239-321-7890)

Lauren's P.O.V

I type the number as I clench my jaw, I fell my anger rising. Who the the fuck does this guy think he is and that he can talk to my girl.

Lauren: boi you need to back the fuck off my girl, she doesn't want your tic tac dick anymore, so leave her alone.

(239-321-7890): woah, who the fuck are you?

Lauren: Someone that could put you in the hospital if you don't quit yo shit, now leave my girl alone.

(239-321-7890): nah, bro.

Lauren: whatever, dipshit. Go suck a dick, I hope you choke on it.

I block his number and text Y/n back.

Lauren : He's being an fucking asshole, I wanna beat his ass

Baby mama: yeah, he tends to be like that sometimes. I already blocked him so don't worry.

Lauren: why'd y'all break up if you don't mind my asking?

Baby mama: I got drunk, he wanted to fuck. I said no but he continued, but Austin beat his ass before he could do anything.

Lauren:  Who's Austin?

Baby mama: Uh my best friend, Austin Mahone.

Oh shit, that's Camila's ex, so that fucking means I've probably seen her before!

Lauren: oh I know who he is, I don't like him tbh

Baby mama: what? Why?

Lauren: He dated one of my friends and said some shit about her.

Baby mama: What? the only girl he dated was a chick name Camila, but she's in a girl group called fifth harmony.

Baby mama: you look like that girl Lauren.

Lauren: you know fifth harmony?

Baby mama: fuck yass! That's why I was saying you look like Laur...

Baby mama: wait?

Baby mama: OMG YOU'RE LAUREN FUCKING JAUREGUI

Lauren: ha surprise 😊

xxxxxxx

Halo babes, sorry if this was shit. Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo