Chapter eight

Chat with Norminah

Normoney 💵: ok girl, we got your ticket. Did you pack yo shit up?

FinahDinah 👑: obviously, dumbass. She's not going to fly without clothes.

Normoney 💵: bitch stfu, I will fight you. I was just asking, calm your ass down before I get Lauren on you.

Y/n: yeah, I'm about to leave. I'll pay you guys back for the ticket.

FinahDinah 👑: nope, we will not accept it. Right mani?

Normoney 💵: that's chicken wing money! Dinah you got me fucked up if you think I'm not going to take that.

FinahDinah 👑: omg, just ignore her, y/n. Have a safe flight.

Y/n: thanks, see you guys soon.

I slip my phone into my pocket and grab my luggage, walking downstairs, "Bye, candice! See you in a week or two." I say to my older sister as I open the front door, she sits up and looks confused.

"Where are you going?" She asked, I fumbled with my fingers "To visit a friend. Sorry about the short notice, but I'll see you soon." I told her and she nods, helping me with my luggage.

"Ok, bye bitch. Be careful and try not to fight anyone." She giggles, slamming the trunk as I start my car, hearing the engine roar makes me smile.

"Can't belive this is the only thing you kept that Don gave you." She says backing away from the car,  I back out of our drive way and wave as I drive off. I plug my into the aux cord and blast my playlist. I put down my windows to enjoy the Miami breeze, I really didn't like Miami when my sister and I moved here but I've learned to love it.

Our parents got divorce because my father was a abusive alcoholic, he'd would beat me just because I liked girls more than guys then my sister because she also liked girls, my mom had enough of the beatings, so she called the police and he got arrested.

Now my mom lives with us but she's on a business trip right now, my older brother moved to California with his girlfriend, I haven't heard from him in a while though. I giggle singing along with the song, i see that I'm low on gas so I pull into 711, I buy some snacks and a slurpee.

As I pump my gas, sipping my blue slurpee this mustang pulls up full of group of boys "Yo mami! I like your car!" One of the guys say, walking over, smirking at me "Damn, babygirl. You got a nice ass." He says, I give a fake smile before flicking him off. The blue eyed guy circles around me.

"Yo! What the fuck are you doing with my girl?!" I hear a very familiar voice yell, the boys giggle running back into their car. I clench my jaw at my sight of my ex boyfriend.

I sigh, removing the nozzle from the gas tank, "Woah, hey. What's wrong, babe?" He asked, caressing my face, I feel uncomfortable being around him "Nothing, I have a plane to catch." I say and get inside my car, "Bye babe." Don says and I drive off.

At the airport

I already got past airport security, now I'm walking to my plane. "Plane 427 is now boarding." The PA system announced, I make my way over to the gate and hand my ticket to the lady, board the plane. I look for my designated seat which I have all by myself. One by one people start boarding.

"Hey is this seat taken? Some dude took my seat and I didn't feel like arguing." The guy said, he had an accent "Not it's not, you can sit here." I smile, moving my bag. He puts his luggage away then collapsed into his seat "Thank you so much," he said, I just nod "My name is Bradley, but you can call me Brad if you'd like." He offered a hand which I shook "I'm y/n." I chuckle and he smiles.