Chapter eighty one

(A/n: some of you may hate me because this chapter & I didn't edit because I'm lazy, sorry for any mistakes)

Your P.O.V

I carefully get out of Harry's arms but shiver as the cold air hits my warm skin, I quietly step off the bed but I trip on my slippers landing on the floor with a big thud waking him up, he rubs his eyes and looks around panicking probably because I'm not in bed, he finally looks at me.

"Baby!" He jumps off the bed and crawls to my side "Are you ok?" He helps me up and I giggle at his cuteness. "I'm fine, babe." I replied, he sighs and hugs me tightly "I thought someone took you from me." He mumbles in my neck, I kiss his cheek "Babyboy, no one will ever take me away from you." I say and he smiles widely then lays back down.

"Uh Lauren told me if I could hang out with her" I said and he looks at me then at the clock while I put on one of his shirts and some sweatpants, I pout when couldn't fine his jacket so I guess I have to just wear this.

"Ok just be careful, princess. If you need me to pick you up just call me," He says and starts falling back to sleep, I kiss his head then walk downstairs grabbing a water from the fridge but I hear honk making me hit my head, I wince and rub the spot before walking out the door. I see the Cuban get out of her car and open my door.

"I hit my head because of you." I say as I get in, I buckle my seat belt and she gets in as well "I'm sorry. Are you ok?" She asked while backing out of the driveway, "Hi dork!" Zayn says and I nearly have a heart attack "Sorry I forgot to tell you that Zayn is tagging along." Lauren says and pushes his head away from me "You didn't tell her about me." He whines and punches her arm.

"You're not that important." She says and he gasps putting his hand on his chest, "y/n am I important?" He asks and I giggle pinching his cheeks "Yes you are, Lauren is just being a dick." I say making him smile. The whole car ride was full of comfortable silence beside Zayn talking about how we should get tattoos.

We pull up to the party, I look out the window and see people just chilling around a fire in the front law. Lauren parks the car and we get out "Wait, put this on." Zayn takes off his jacket then hands it to me "Yeah I know how these people are but they don't fuck with Zayn and I" Lauren explains as I put his jacket on then we walk up to the loud house.

Lauren knocks loudly on the door and it opens revealing a young guy who looks very familiar "Ahh my two favorite people! Lauren Jauregui and Zayn Malik!" He hugs them both and we enter the house, the smell of sweat invades my nose and the loud music booms threw the whole house but I start feeling uncomfortable because all the dudes keep looking at me.

Zayn glares at them and grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen that is a little bit quieter, "let me make you a drink." He says and I nod sitting down on a chair, my phone vibrates and I look down to see a message.

405-789-8943: so you're at a party?

Y/n: stop texting me

405-789-8943: You look beautiful just sitting at the table.

I look up and scan the room to see if anyone is on their phone but I don't see any. "What wrong?" Zayn hands me my drink, I sniff it to make sure there's no alcohol "Don't worry, it's just fruit punch with club soda." He assured me and I smile taking a sip. "I can't believe you guys party at this time at night." I said while munching on some chips.

"I honestly didn't want to go out but I know Lauren and her anger issues and her being drunk, she'd kill someone so I came just to watch her." He said but someone taps his shoulder "Hey man!" He says and being walking away with the dude "Y/n, are you ok by yourself?" He asked, I nod and continue sipping my drink.

405-789-8943: you look lonely, you want my company?

Y/n: no, now stop texting me before I block you

I roll my eyes and just watch everyone enjoy themselves, why won't this person leave me alone? I finish my drink and I get up to make another "You have to be one of the first people that's drinking a non alcoholic drink at a frat party"  Some guy says as I mix my drink then take a sip  "I'm not much of a drinker." I replied and he chuckles.

"I'm Joseph." He holds out his hand, I gently shake it before walking back to the table with him trailing behind me "I'm y/n." I say, "That's a cute name." He says but I look behind to Zayn busting threw the door with a bloody nose "Y/n! Lauren is fighting!" He grabs my hand and we run outside in the backyard.

He pushes threw the crowd and I see Lauren fighting with this young dude, "Lauren! Stop!" I try grab her arm but some guy held me back "Don't fucking touch her!" Zayn pulls me away before punching the guy in the nose, I see Lauren just continuing to punch the guy, I walk up and shove Lauren away. She clenches her fists while looking at the dude.

He gets up and laughs at her "Stop Lauren, calm down." I grab her chin making her look at me, she sighs then glares at the dude. "Awe you're gonna go cry to your ugly girlfriend!" He yells, I gasp and turn around kicking the dude right in the dick. "Damn!" The crowd yells, Lauren laughs as we walk back inside the house up to the bathroom.

"We've only been her 15 minutes and you're already fighting." I chuckle while searching the cabinets for a first aid, "Found it!" I reach and grab it. "Well yeah he called me a pussy because I didn't want to fight him." She said and I grab some paper towels wetting it, "So I got up and just straight up punched then Zayn fought his friend also because he said something about you." She says.

(A/n: again y'all are gonna hate me)

I grab her hand and pour some alcohol, she hisses and I giggle "Stop being a baby." I say and dab on the bloody wound when I finish I carefully rub some Neosporin on her knuckles before wrapping it up in gauze, "Let me see your nose." I said and grab her chin looking at it "Does it hurt?" I ask and grab some more paper towels with some water, wiping the dry blood off her nose.

"Ow not so rough. It hurts." She whines, I giggle then clean her cheek. I see her look down at me but I shake it off, once I'm done cleaning her cuts I throw the bloody gauze away, "Thanks." She gets off the counter and grabs my waist hugging me, I smile against her chest then pull away. "There all done." I said

I open the door about to step out but she grabs my hand turning me around before pinning me against the wall pressing our lips together, it all happened so quick but I push her away "What the fuck?!" I yell and slap her, she holds her cheek as I storm out.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I did-" She yells while chasing after me "Don't talk to me." I said and look for Zayn, I see the Bradford boy sitting down on the couch surrounded by a group of friends. His smile fades once he looks at me, he gets up and walks over.

"I'm going home." I tell him, he nods and takes once last puff from his joint before putting it out "Alright let me tell Lauren." He said but I stop him. "y/n I'm sorry!" Lauren runs over to us while Zayn looks confused "Nevermind, zayn. I'll see you later." I walk out of the house and call harry, it rings a few times before he answered.

"Hey baby." His raspy voice spoke threw the phone "Can you pick me up?" I ask and I hear shuffling threw the other line "Yeah, where are you?" He asked, I look around to see any street names "Near Naples where the mall is." I replied, he mumbles something then says,

"What are you doing all the way over there?" "I told you I was going to a party with Lauren but then something happened and now I wanna go home." I said. "Ok, I'm on my way." He replied. I say goodbye before hanging up, I sit on the curb and rub my temple.

Why would she do that?

But what's worse is that I actually felt a something.

xxxxxxxx

So Lauren... you better control yo self before Harry whoops your ass again.

But yeah ima be honest with you guys, I'm in a shitty place right now. I hold in all my emotions when I'm around people and I cry myself to sleep every night. My anxiety is getting worse, school is starting for me next week, my aunt is now living with my family. My dad is a drunk asshole and I don't know what to do anymore, I think I'm finally giving up.

I'm sorry but I had to get that off my chest.