Chapter seventy six

Lauren's P.O.V

I hear knocking on the door making me giggle, I get up and open it to be meet with a soaking wet Zayn who glares at me "I just got a fucking ticket because of you." He says and shoves me against the wall pinning my hands down, damn who knew he was so dominant "I was just kidding, I was gonna wait for you." I mumbled, he licks his lip and smiles "Where's your bathroom?" He asked letting me go.

"Down the hall to the left." I replied and sat back down on the couch while he used the restroom, soon he comes back out just in his boxers making my jaw drop "My clothes were wet, thought I'd let them dry," he spoke and sat next to me, is he gonna make the move or do I have to?

"So like are we gonna make out?" I ask and he looks at me with a smirk then hovers above me "No we're just gonna sit like this." He whispers against my neck, I feel him suck my neck lightly before kissing me, he bites my lip harshly while grinding against me, I groan and shove him back then hover above him.

"Damn, girl. So aggressive, I like it." He wiggles his eyebrows and smashes our lips together, I cup his cheeks as he grabs my ass but I smack it away making him giggle, I slowly grind against him feeling him getting hard, we continue this for ten minutes until my phone goes off and I pull away seeing a message from Y/n.

Baby mama: can you come over?

My eyes widen and I jump off of Zayn, he licks his lips while looking at me "Where you going? Are you ok?" He asked, I throw him my jacket and a pair a sweatpants that I hope fits him "Y/n, just texted me saying to come over." I say as he gets change, I run out the apartment while texting y/n back.

Lauren: yeah I'm on my way, you want anything?

I send the message but I skip a step making me fall all the way down the stairs, I hear Zayn laugh his ass off before helping me up. I dust off my pants and we get in the car, I begin driving to Harry's place, I wonder what she needs?

"So how's my kissing?" He asked and I roll my eyes playfully "It was alright." I say, he frowns and crosses his arms. Couple minutes later we pull up to Harry's house, I unbuckle my seat belt and get out, "Yeah I know his house is amazing. Now let's go." We walk up some steps and Zayn rings the doorbell.

The door opens revealing y/n, she smiles and hugs us both "Come in." She says, we walk into her kitchen and she pours some tea into cups then gives it to us, "How are you?" Zayn aks and she sighs happily

"I'm pregnant!" She cheers

I choke on my tea spitting it out everywhere. She rushes to my side patting my back while Zayn giggles while munching on a cookie, I clear my throat and smile "That's amazing, does Harry know?" I replied and her smile fades away "No I'm scared he'll leave me." She mumbles and I feel bad, she still has trust issues because of me.

"He wouldn't do that, he loves kids. I think he'll be excited." Zayn jumps in making y/n smile, "Congratulations! I'm really happy for you." I hug her and pull away "Yeah I just hope the kids will be ok with it." She said while grabbing her cup of tea "They will." I told her.

"Wait Zayn, why'd you come with Lauren?" She asked and he swallows the mouthful of cookies "Me and Lauren we're making out then you texted so Lauren told me and now we're here." He said and I slap his arm, "then she fell down the stairs." He laughed

"So are you guys dating?" She raised her eyebrow while smirking.

"Maybe." He shrugged then looked threw the cabinets "No we're not." I say and he looks back at me, grabbing a spoon from the drawer and eating a spoonful of Nutella "Well see about that." He winked and I blushed "Awe, you made her blush." Y/n whispers at Zayn but I can clearly hear her. I roll my eyes at them as they giggle about something else, such little kids.

xxxxxxxx

So y/n is pregnant with Harry's baby 😆 now let's see how your kids are gonna feel about that 😑

I wanted to end this story awhile ago but now I wanna end it once I get to 100 chapters.

Ok so I confused myself with all this wedding stuff earlier I was like "so how am I gonna write this?" But then MY dumbass forgot who was doing what! 😲 I started panicking because I don't want to assign someone to the wrong thing that they didn't want 😔

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo