Chapter forty eight

Austin: are you really sure about this, Lauren?

Lauren: yes, I want my baby mama back.

Austin: y/n is gonna hate me forever if I do this.

Lauren: Austin I will kick you in your non existing dick if you don't help me. Remember I helped you get back with Becky after she dumped yo ass again.

Austin: ok fine but y/n is probably gonna beat the shit outta me when she sees me so make sure she's not around

Lauren: I mean you kinda deserve an ass whooping lol

Austin: shut up, just meet me at her apartment

Lauren: alright see you soon.

Camila's P.O.V

Right now I'm on my way home, y/n wanted to spend time with her family so I'm all by myself. I unlock my door and step in immediately I know something isn't right, I set down my bag and flick open my pocket knife.

"Hey babe." A familiar voice speaks up and I sigh putting my knife down "Austin, what the fuck you want?" I mumble pushing past him, he chuckles grabbing my wrist.

"Wait, I wanna tell you something." He says pulling me towards him. I squirm in his grip "Let go, Austin." I warn but he pushes me against the wall.

"No, babe." He grabs my jaw and leans in, I try pushing him away but I couldn't. The door opens revealing the girls holding gifts and their phones recording probably gonna surprise me but his lips were already on mine.

He holds my head still as I hear them gasp in shock, I knee him in his tiny dick and wipe my mouth. "Camila what are you doing?" Ally asked, "N-nothing uh I swear it isn't what it looks like he kissed me first." I explain and wipe my mouth,

"Quit lying, Camila. You let me finger you a couple minutes ago." Austin said, I clench my fist and punch him shutting him up, "Chancho, how could you do this to y/n?" Dinah said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

'Do they not believe me?' I thought

"I came here to apologize but instead catch you kissing Y/n's ex." Lauren shook her then walked away. Normani walks up and smacks me then throws my gifts at my feet "Now y/n is gonna be heart broken again." She said, I rub my sore cheek.

"All of you get the fuck out of my house!" I say, I hear them mumbling something but I chose to ignore it, Austin stands up and smirks before walking out the door.

I scream and punch the wall, why does nobody believe me? Now my girlfriend is gonna break up with me because of this.

xxxxxxxx

Double update because I love you guys!

I can't wait for the ending but until then, go ahead and get mad because someone is always breaking your heart.

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo