Chapter one hundred fifteen

(A/n: sorry if it's cringey)

SMUT WARNING!

Lauren's P.O.V

"Just ignore them, babe." Y/n says and I smack her thigh making her yelp "I didn't tell you to speak." I send the message and set my phone on the nightstand, she giggles and wrap her arms around my neck but I pin them down "Be still or I'll tie you up, babydoll." I kiss the spot under her ear and she shivers.

"You're taking to long, daddy. Just please do something" She whines moving her hips up against me trying to get some sort of friction, I chuckle and peck her lips before getting up and sitting down on the beanbag we have in the room. "Come here, princess." I pat my lap and she gets off the bed with a squeal, I grab her waist and layed her across my lap.

"Wait! What are you doing?" She sounded panicked so I softly rub her round ass calming her down, I made sure her stomach was not getting crushed since she is pregnant "I just wanna try something, if you don't like it then use our safe word, babe" I told her, I trail my finger down her spine.

"Such a nice ass, babe." I mumbled while squeezing her perky ass before bringing my hand down on the soft skin, she tenses up and let out a shaky breath "This is my ass right?" I ask her and bite my lip "Yes all yours, daddy" she says and I brought my hand down again "Better be mine." I kiss her shoulder then slap her ass cheek again, it jiggles making me smirk.

I continue this until my hand print was clearly visible but I stopped because I could hear her sniffles even though she didn't use the safe word, I don't like causing her pain but I was surprised when I ran my fingers threw her folds only to find them coated with her arousal, she whimpered and wiggled around in my lap.

"It seems that you liked it, princess. So why the tears?" I slipped my fingers into my mouth and my tongue tingles at the sweetness of her "It hurts but feels good, daddy." She replied, I nod and kissed her warm ass cheeks then motion for her to get up, I cup her neck and roughly kissed her, she softly pushes me away to catch her breath. I push her shoulders down so she's on her knees.

"Such a pretty face." I coo and put her hair in a ponytail then unzip my jeans letting it fall to the floor, she plays with the waistband of my boxers and slowly slides them down, my length slaps up hitting her cheek slightly, she opens her mouth sticking out her tongue and grips the base "No teasing, baby." I tell her but she leaves kisses all over my member then sucks at the tip making me groan. She slowly eases it in her mouth and pumped the rest that didn't fit in her mouth.

"Fuck, baby. Just like that." My hands ended up ruining the ponytail I made, I softly tug at her hair once she starts bobbing her head sending a wave of pleasure threw my body. I hold her head still and slammed my whole length hitting the back of her throat causing my fiancé to gag. "So good." I moan while looking down at her beautiful face, she winks and reaches down cupping my balls.

I feel my stomach tensed up as I twitch inside her mouth "I'm gonna come, babe." I warn, she pulls away and opens her mouth, I jerk my length a couple of time before it spurts out onto her tongue and face as I moan her name. I finish and nearly fall down due to my vision being blurry, I whimper when I feel her mouth wrap around the head "S-stop!" I try pushing her head away, she licks from the base all the way to the tip and finally pulled aaay with a line of spit connecting to her plump lips.

She swallows my load before standing up smashing our lips together, I could taste myself on her tongue. Her hands began to unbuttoned my polo as she nibble on my bottom lip, I slightly open my mouth and she snakes her tongue in taking advantage, she sucks on my tongue surprising me but I liked it. Oxygen was becoming a issue so I push her away, "You tasted so good, daddy" She smiled then kissed my lips one last time before I pushed her on to the bed. "Yeah? But I think you taste better." I tell her and roughly thrusted my fingers in her tight heat and pinned her arms above her head.

I watch her face scrunch up in pleasure as she tries getting out from my strong grip, I do a scissor like motion then curled my fingers making her hips jerk, I giggle using my thumb to stimulate her throbbing clit, her eyes shut close and her loud moans fill the small room. I rubbed the familiar spongy spot making her thighs lock up which was something I didn't like so I use my leg to open them back up "Holy shit!" She yells as her body shook, she clenches around my fingers and cums all over my hand, I smirk in satisfaction but continued to pump my fingers quickly riding her orgasm out "L-lauren, I'm done," She whimpers but I continue my movements then looked down at her.

"I'm not." I say with a chuckle, my hands still pinned hers down as I finger fucked her, she moans and throws her head back. I lightly bite her neck and flicked my thumb at her clit "Oh god!" She shouts and once again her body shook, her cum now dripping down my hand to the white bed sheets. I removed my hand and sucked my fingers clean then wiped the rest off with my shirt, I see her lay there panting, her baby hairs sticking to her forehead head which I found really adorable.

"I got some things on my mind." I reach to grab some rope and tied her hands to the headboard " Pull." I tell her and she weakly tugs on the restraints, I smirk devilishly once I see she can't get out. "What are you doing?" She asked, I grinded my thigh against her soaked center and she tensed up "You gotta be quiet, baby. We wouldn't want to wake the neighbors like last time." I lick from her neck up to her jaw that was covered in my love bites, I pressed my thigh a little more adding more sensation.

She whimpers pulling at the rope, I suck at her collarbone making more love bites and slightly bounce my leg. "I can smell you from here, princess." She moans and began moving her hips along the rhythm of my leg, I love the feeling of her warm pussy rubbing against my thigh "Lauren. I'm gon-" She tries squirming away but I held her hips down and for the third time tonight she releases on my thigh, I kiss her neck trying to calm her down.

"Pick a number, babe." I tell her and untied the rope from her small wrists, "Uh ten" She replied while rubbing her sore skin, I chuckle and flipped her onto her stomach pulling her hip up then grab the handcuffs, I slap them on each wrists and leaned forward, my front touching her back. I move her smooth hair from her neck "We're going all night, princess. I hope your ready." I whisper in her ear "Ready for what?" She asked, her breathing was shaking "You answered ten so I'm giving you ten orgasms, babygirl." I laughed and she tensed up

xxxxxxxx

I'm not myself right now, I feel like shit but I told someone I was gonna update today or more like I had to update. But yeah there will be two parts to this chapter, I wasn't in the mood to continue to write smut, I'm sorry, please don't hate me.

After I publish the second part to this chapter, I will be taking a small break because I really need it. Hopefully you understand, I don't want to let any of you down so it'll be like a couple of days.