Chapter seventy eight

Your P.O.V

Should I tell him? What if he leaves me?

I hear the door slam shut making me get up of the couch, I turn the corner to see Harry taking off his jacket then his Chelsea boots, I could see a distraught look on his face but he looks up at me making him smile.

"Hi princess." He said while opening his arms, I walk over and hug him. "How was your day?" I mumble against his chest, he picks me up and walks to the kitchen setting me on the counter.

"It was alright, Zayn wasn't there because he had to leave for some odd reason, Liam was my eating chicken wings that I was going to bring for you, Niall got mad because someone messed up his order and Louis has drama going on with his girlfriend." He explained while grabbing a water from the fridge.

He takes a sip then sighs, "It's ok, baby. At least you have me!" I say making him smile once again "Yes I have you, darling and I'm very happy that I do." He stands between my legs "So how was your day, princess?" He asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well I went to the store to buy some food because I was craving some chocolate but then something came up and surprised me" I gulp looking down at my hands, something that I do when I get nervous, He lifts my chin up and softly pecks my lips.

"Harry, we gotta talk." I said while looking directly at him, his smiles fades away and tears brim his eyes, "You're not gonna break up with me are you?" He says, his voice cracking breaking my heart "I would never, it's just I have to tell you something." I said and he sighs in relief

"You can tell me, babe." He rubs my thighs and I take a deep breath "I'm pregnant!" I blurted out, he looks confused but then realized what I said. "Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded my head, he hugs me tightly before cupping my cheeks kissing me all over my face. "I love you so much! I'm so happy!" He yells, kissing my lips before cheering.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He runs out to the front door and I jump off the counter to follow him "I'm gonna be a dad!" He yells again then turns to look at me. "This is the second best day off my life." He wraps his arms around my waist as he buried his head in my neck. "The first will be is when our child is born." He drops to his knees lifting my his shirt that I'm wearing.

"I love you and I can't wait until you're here, little one." He kisses my stomach then stands back up "I'm not leaving if that's what you're thinking, I will be by your side through out this whole pregnancy" He grabs my hand kissing both of them before hugging me again.

"Did you tell anyone?" He asked once he calmed back down and we sat down on the couch. "Yeah I told Lauren and Zayn." I replied and he chuckles "It's that why Zayn left the studio." He says while taking a bite of his pop tart.

"No he and Lauren were in the middle of a make out session when I told them to come over." I said and took his pop tart then pressed play on the movie. "Oh so are they dating?" He asked and I shrugged."I think they're fuck buddies or something." I say cuddling to his side.

"Babe?" He said and I look up at him. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He told me and leaned in to kiss my lips but my phone vibrates interrupting us. I see a message that makes my stomach turn.

405-789-8943: I miss you, babygirl but don't worry well meet again soon ;)

xxxxxxxx

Oh shit! Here comes drama 😊

So who do you think it is?

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo