Chapter thirty nine

Your P.O.V

I feel my lip tremble as Camila taps my shoulder, "What's wrong?" She whispers and I burst into tears, I see Lauren immediately rushes over to me but I push her away "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked, I cling onto Camila and hear the girls enter the room.

"Hey y/n! We brought you taco bell!!" Dinah cheers, I sniffle and finally catch my breath "You fucking liar!" I shout at Lauren, she looks so confused, Ally sits next to me and rubs my back "Best friend, what happened?" Normani asked wiping my tears.

"Y/n, babe. Please tell me what's wrong?" Lauren asked, I stand up and show her the picture. She looks away then back at me with teary eyes "I was drunk, baby. It was a mistake!" She tells me, reaching for my hand.

"All this time you've been out with her! No wonder why you'd come home so late at night and wear jackets around the house! " I yell in her face, she sighs backing away "How long?" I say above a whisper, "Since we got back together, I'm sorry." She apologized, I wipe my tears, breaking down once again. Dinah and Camila wrap their arms around me.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." She apologize again "Lauren don't.." Ally stops her, I sniffle and look up at Dinah "Can you drive me to my mom's?" I say and she nods. "Lauren, I'm gonna go." I start walking upstairs but Lauren grabs my hand "Don't fucking touch me! I want nothing to do with you. You'll be able to see your kids but don't bother trying to win my heart again. I thought you loved me? I trusted you!" I snap at her but suddenly feel a sharp pain in my side.

I scream holding my stomach, "Baby, you ok?" Lauren said, pulling me into her arms "N-no it hurts." I whimper, biting on her shirt do to the pain "Ally!" She yells and I hear multiple footsteps. "Oh my gosn, Y/n." Ally rushes to my side, Dinah and Normani are running around the house to grab my hospital bags,

"I'll start the car." Camila says and runs out the door. I scream in pain as they help me to the car, Dinah opens the door and I feel a gush of liquid dripping down my thighs. "Oh shit her water broke!" Normani yells and we all look at each other.

xxxxxxxx

Aye the babies are coming!

So I'm debating whether if I should put a sad ending or just keep going with this story.

Btw It's Normani's birthday today!

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo