chapter thirty three

Austin: babygirl, please I'm so sorry. Can I come over and we can fix things?

Y/n: Austin stop, I don't want to be with you! You cheated on me with Becky! How could you? I loved you, Austin

Austin: no y/n, baby. Give me one more chance, that's all I ask, I'll promise I'll never hurt you again.

Y/n: Austin I can't, I'm with Lauren and I'm happy.

Austin: what! She broke your heart! I helped you get threw your heatbreak, why'd you even get back with her?

Y/n: yeah well, she's mother of my children and I love her.

Austin: how could you like her? She's a girl with a dick, that's disgusting, I have a bigger dick then her.

Y/n: wtf, maybe you're jealous that she's got a bigger dick than you.

Austin: if I remember clearly, you said I gave you the best orgasm ever

Y/n: Austin stop, I don't want to talk about that.

Austin: fine, but don't forget that we're married. Look at the ring you're wearing.

Y/n: we're engaged not married, but if you're gonna be like I'll give you back the ring.

Austin: y/n, please I love you so much and sleeping with Becky was a huge mistake, she drugged me! You gotta believe me, but please I'm sorry,

Y/n: I accept your apologize, but I'm with Lauren.

Austin: so you're gonna choose a girl that you met months ago then me? I've been your best friend since we were five!

Y/n: Austin I'm done with this conversation

Austin: you choose right now, me or her?

Y/n: Why would you make me choose?

Austin: just choose y/n,

Y/n: I can't choose! I love her and I love you as a friend!

Austin: wow, I just got my answer. Whatever, y/n. Don't come crying to me when she breaks your heart again.

Y/n: Austin please don't be like this, we can stay friends.

Austin: I don't want be your friend! I wanna be your fiancé again!

Austin: did you even love me?

Y/n: I did love you, Austin. I just don't feel the same way anymore.

Austin: fine, I guess I gotta let you go.

xxxxxxxx

Damn Austin you're a dumbass for trying to get back with y/n.

she don't want you anymore! Lauren came in a stole yo girl.

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo