Chapter forty

Several hours later

Lauren's P.O.V

"Lauren why would you fucking cheat on her!" Camila smacks my head as we're all in the elevator going down to the cafeteria. I see Dinah shaking her head while looking at Normani who's giving me the stink eye. Ally decided to stay with screaming Y/n, I couldn't handle her screaming well I'm mean I like it when she screams my name but this is a different kind of screaming.

"I don't know, I guess I still had feelings for Lucy." I replied and glared at Camila "But don't act like you're fucking innocent. I know you and Y/n had something, so don't yell at me." I say making her clench her jaw then smirk "Now that you mentioned it we sorta had something." She chuckled and I frown then clench my fist "Oh did I hit soft spot?" She laughed and Dinah and Normani look at us.

"Look I'm not about to fight you over my girl." I said turning around so I'm not looking at her "She's not your girl anymore, she broke up with you because you're a cheating bitch." She says and that sets me off, I lunge towards her and grab a fistful of her hair dragging her to the floor, I let go then punched her in the nose and continue to punch her, she groans and pushes me off. (A/n: my heart hurt writing this part, my poor baby Camila)

She swings landing the hit on my jaw, I groan and duck from the next hit but she kneed me in the stomach then punched me again. Dinah pulls her away and Normani holds me back "Would you both stop fighting!" Dinah yells letting go off Camila who's face is busted up, we walk out but Camila stays behind holding her bloody nose "Dumb bitch." I say and she throws me the middle finger. "Fuck you, Lauren." She yells

Your P.O.V

"Ally it hurts, I can't." I told her and she rubs my arm giving me some sort of comfort, I groan feel the pressure rising in my uterus "How are we doing in here?" Dr. Robertson asks with a bright smile on his face, I smile then slowly sit up.

"Let see how many centimeters you are." He put on some gloves and opens my legs, I look at Ally who's looking straight in my vagina "Wow." Ally whispers, I feel his fingers move around and I groan. "I just want to give birth already." I whine making him chuckle, he removes the gloves and smiles.

"Well it looks like you're 10 centimeters so that means your uterus is dilated centimeters. So I'm gonna get Dr. Kelly who's been your doctor threw out this pregnancy, so I'll be back." He said then walked out, Ally squealed and clapped her hands "Yay you're gonna give birth!" She said

"Yeah im scared but Ally, can you please call my mom?" She nods and walks out dialing the number, I rub my belly and feel another surge of pain wash threw my body. "I swear ima beat yo asses when yall are born." I say then the door open revealing Camila, I gasp seeing that her face is all beaten up.

"What happened, babe?" I ask her, she pulls a chair next to me and grabs my hand "Lauren and I sorta had a fight but I'm fine. Plus she just grabbed my hair and punch me a couple of times, the bitch doesn't really know how to fight." She replied, the door opens again and this time it's Dr. Kelly and Dr. Robertson

"Hello y/n. How are you?" She asked and sat right in front of me "Well I'm about to push out two of my kids from my vagina so I'm doing just great." I replied obviously being sarcastic, "Ok well let's get started but please call me Tori and you can call him Joseph, you girls are my favorite couple, so I don't mind it and I'm sure he doesn't." She claps her hands and gets prepared.

I groan and look at Camila "I don't know if Lauren is coming back but if she doesn't I'll be right by your side." She said and I smile, we look in each others eye but she looks away. "Here Cami-" the door opened and Lauren walked in "Hey baby, sorry I'm late." Lauren kisses my sweaty forehead, I roll my eyes and she chuckles "Don't call me that because I'm not yours anymore." I replied making Tori and Joseph look at us.