chapter fifty four

(A/n: I didn't want to edit this, sorry for any errors)

Lauren's P.O.V

I look up at my beautiful girlfriend to see a big smirk on her face, I get up and swing her over my shoulder earning a loud squeal to come from her lips, I turn to look at the girls who are laughing.

"Can you girls please take them out somewhere?" I ask and Dinah nods getting up "Come you little troublemakers, we're gonna get ice cream then go back to the mall." Normani says but I hear Jordan start crying.

"Mommy, no! I don't want to leave without you." He sobs and runs up to me trying to grab y/n. "Baby, it's ok. How about if you go with them, you can sleep with mama and me tonight?" Y/n says and he nods, I hear her kiss his cheek then her runs back over to them

"Y'all are gross!" Camila yells as they walk out the door, "Hey Ally please watch out with Amelia, she's allergic to peanuts, fish, chocolate, beans and rice ." Y/n says trying her best to be serious since she's still on my shoulder. "Don't worry, y/n." Ally says then closes the door, I look threw the blinds just to make sure they leave.

SMUT WARNING!

"Put me down, Lauren." She smacks my back as I walk to kitchen, I set her down on the counter and she bites her lip while looking directly at my bulge making me chuckle. "Eyes up here, princess." I say undoing my pants then remove my shirt, I feel her tugging at my boxers.

"Oh no, babygirl. You don't deserve my dick." I smack her hand away making her pout. "I thought you were gonna punish me?" She says crossing her arms, I grip her chin making her look up at me.

"Oh I am, mi amor. I'm gonna punish that mouth of yours." I run my thumb over her plump lips "Then im gonna pound that pretty pussy of yours." I reach between her thighs cupping her soaked panties causing her to squirm "And maybe I'll fuck that virgin ass of yours." I tell her while helping her take clothes leaving her just in her panties.

"But in the end of this i know that your throat will be raw from screaming my name." I kiss her collarbone and softly suck on her neck, "We're not gonna do this in the kitchen right?" She asks stopping me from my movements "Yes we are, I'm gonna fuck you on every surface of this house." I whisper and lick from neck up to her jaw.

I run my hands down her sides until I reach the waistband of her underwear, "I like these but I think they'd look better off." I rip the fabric and toss it onto the floor were the pile of clothes sits. "L-lauren, I just bought those!" I ignore what she said and push her shoulders down and her back arches off the cold marble counter.

"You're always ready for me, did my dirty talk make you this wet?" I run my fingers threw her folds collecting some of her wetness "M-maybe." She whimpers and I smirk teasing her hole with my fingers then pull it away, I tug off my boxers letting my length slap up.

"Get down." I say, she jumps off the counter and looks at me. I roughly kiss her then she gets on her knees. I grab my length rubbing the tip on her lips coating them with my precum, she licks her lips then opens her mouth while wiggling her eyebrows.

I smirk shoving my member down her throat making her gag, I bite my lip at the sound then grab a fistful of her hair and pulling all the way out then slam back in making her gag once again. I look down, wiping her tears away and continue to fuck her mouth.

She taps my thigh and I pull out, she takes a deep breath then pumps my length. I close my eyes and sigh as she kisses the head and flicks her tongue on the tip, "Fuck just like that, princess." I run my fingers threw her hair and look down at her.

She winks, grabbing my balls and I grip the counter already feeling the familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach. "Are you gonna cum for me, daddy?" She smirked and I nod making her giggle.