Chapter one hundred two

Your P.O.V

Lauren walks back into the room with a bowl and a bag of chips, she sets down the bag "Here, babe. I added some strawberries because i know that you'd probably change your mind" she handed me the bowl "Thank you." I say and started eating the fruit while she ate the chips.

I couldn't watch the moive because i felt crumbs everytime I'd shift "You're getting crumbs everywhere." I mumbled then ate another strawberry, she giggles and throws a chip at me "Ok and? You keep rubbing your cold ass feet on me." She replied and i set my bowl down on the table.

"Yeah but at least i don't get crumbs everywhere." I stood up and wiped the crumbs off before laying back down, just to annoy her i put my legs in her lap but she gave a small smirk and rubbed them. "Your legs are really smooth" she said and looked at me "Quit lying i haven't shaved in two days." I admit, she raised an eyebrow.

"Really? They feel like as if you just shaved them but either way i still wouldn't have cared if you shaved or not." She smiled then we resumed to watching the movie.

The movie goes on for about a half hour until a sex scene came on and i immediately feel a pair of eyes looking at me, so i slowly turn my head towards my ex to see her starring at me. Her eyes were darker shade, full of lust and her bottom lip was between her teeth.

Smut warning! (A/n: sorry if it's bad)

"All night I've wanted to do this." She takes the bowl from my hand and smashes our lips together taking me by surprise, i kiss back and she lightly bites on my bottom lip before pulling away. "I want you, y/n." She says, I take a deep breath as she slowly tugs off my sweatpants then ripped my shirt into shreds

She just stares at my body and i immediately feel self-conscious so i cover myself making her frown "Your body is absolutely beautiful, babygirl and im so glad you let me explore it." She leans in capturing my lips in a kiss.

Her hands roam my body making me shiver, "These." She breaks the kiss hooks her fingers on the waistband of my black panties then pulls at it "Are sexy as fuck." She let's it slap back against my heated skin then rips it into pieces

"Lauren, those were new." I whined and she giggled "So I can buy you 20 of those pairs and maybe this time you can try them on for me" She sucks at my pulse point earning her a throaty moan from me, i unbuttoned her jeans as she nips at my neck.

"You need to be quiet our kids are sleeping upstairs." She chuckled while running her finger threw my folds, i bite my lip trying to keep quite "Please Lauren." I whimper, she teases my hole then pulls away slipping her fingers into her mouth while making eye contact with me.

"So sweet. I could eat you all day if you let me." She pulls her boxers down enough for her length to slap up I reach down and pump her length "N-no this is about you right now, baby." She stops my movements by pinning my arms down then rubbed her length up my slit coating it with my arousal.

"You're so wet, princess." She kisses along my jaw line then lines up at my entrance "please." I beg making her bite my neck "I love it when you beg, makes me want to fuck you senseless" I feel my core throb, she never talks dirty and it's amazing.

"Say my name" she whispers while looking at me, i bite my lip and reach up to suck at her neck "Please fuck me, daddy" I whisper in her ear, she groans before slamming into me.

Lauren's P.O.V

"Fuck." I hold her hips down and slowly started moving my hips, i see her face scrunch up and her mouth slightly parted, i grab one of her breast and picked up my pace. She wraps her arms around my neck and i hear her whimpers fill my ears making me harshly bite her neck.