Chapter twenty five

Y/n: babe!

Austin: yes, my love?

Y/n: can you bring me some Nutella and pickles please?

Austin: baby, I just brought you some yesterday. Did you already eat it all?

Y/n: yeah, but I'm craving some right now.

Y/n: also we gotta pick up Camila from the airport later.

Austin: what? She doesn't even know we're dating! Omg, she's going to hate me.

Y/n: babe, chill. She knows and she's fine with it.

Austin: oh ok, dork. I gotta baby, see you in a few. I love you 😚

Y/n: alright, drive safely. I love you too 😚

Chat with Camila

Capri sun 🍑: I'm really happy to see you. My plane lands in an hour

Y/n: awe, babe. Me too and yeah, Austin & I will be there, I'll even have a sign for you.

Capri sun 🍑: you're such a dork sometimes, anyways I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving the group

Y/n: What! No! My ot5 heart 😢

Capri sun 🍑: Lauren & I kinda had an argument, so like I'm just going to leave.

Y/n: Camila, I know that you and Lauren aren't on good terms, but the fans, think about how much this will hurt them. They'd be so devastated and so will I since I'm a fan as well, but if this is what you want, then do it. The fans will understand.

Capri sun 🍑: I don't want to leave, i love being in the group but the girls hate me because I'm doing solo projects.

Y/n: add me back into the group chat

Capri sun 🍑: y/n, don't please

Capri sun 🍑 added y/n to the chat

Y/n: what I don't fucking understand is why you girls are getting mad at Camila for doing solo projects when you all did some. So please explain to me why she can't.

FinahDinah 👑: woah! Hold up

Normoney 💵: well damn

Holychild 🙏: what's going on?

Baby daddy: oh shit

Y/n: this all has to fucking stop, yes I understand that you don't like Camila doing stuff like this, but if she can't do it then you girls can't do it. Now because of Lauren she's leaving the group, I swear Lauren you need to grow the fuck up, you have the most amazing mind and personality I've ever seen but you're such an asshole, I wonder what your parents would think seeing that you got an 18 year old pregnant and you don't even want anything to do with OUR child. I thought we were all friends, now all of a sudden we hate each other. Ally you should be the grown up and talk some fucking sense into Lauren, Normani you made the biggest mistake of breaking up with Camila because she's the most nicest person you'll ever meet. All I'm trying to say is that you girls need to sit down and talk about all this that's building up.

Holychild 🙏: I don't know how to respond to all this.

FinahDinah 👑: wow, y/n.

Normoney 💵: uhm, wow. I'm honestly surprised about all this

Baby daddy: well shit,

Capri sun 🍑: maybe we need group therapy

Y/n: I'm sorry to explode on you girls, but this is a toxic friendship and you need to fix it.

Holychild 🙏: I think we should split up the group

FinahDinah 👑: if that's gonna help then I'm fine with it

Normoney 💵: yeah, I'm with Dinah

Capri sun 🍑: same

Baby daddy: no, I think we should go with what Camila said. We'll go to group therapy and see what happens from there.

Y/n: you see, we're slowly getting somewhere

xxxxxxxx

The girls are gonna to fix their friendship yay!

Tomorrow is mother's day, I'm excited to see my mom's reaction to the gift my sister & I got her.

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo