Chapter sixty

Baby daddy: I fucked up

FinahDinah 👑: why what happened?

Baby daddy: I cheated on y/n

Normoney 💵: really again, Lauren?

Holychild 🙏: with who?

Baby daddy: Camila

FinahDinah 👑: oh shit, you're fucked

Baby daddy: y/n won't reply to me

Normoney 💵: obviously not, you cheated on her with Camila.  That's kinda messed up

FinahDinah 👑: not kinda it is messed up. You'll be really lucky if she gives you one more chance but I highly doubt that.

Holychild 🙏: I know you love her, Lauren but what if it's maybe time to let go.

Baby daddy: she wants full custody of the kids, I will not let that happened.

Normoney 💵: where is she right now?

Baby daddy: with Harry, they're gonna go to London tomorrow for some premiere.

FinahDinah 👑: I'm not helping you anymore, y'all are full of so much drama.

Holychild 🙏: you gave her a promise ring, Lauren. How could you do this?

Baby daddy: I was thinking with my dick not my head

FinahDinah 👑: you always do that, I knew that this relationship wasn't good since y'all first met, I mean you didn't even take her out on a date. You just straight up fucked her, got her pregnant, broke up with her, got with lucy, then got back with Y/n and cheated on her. She dated Camila. Then you you cheated on her again when she came back to you. So yeah if I were her I'd leave yo cheating ass.

Baby daddy: I know I'm a cheater! I'm not proud of it ok, just please help me.

Normoney 💵: fine I will

Holychild 🙏: me too

FinahDinah 👑: hell nah, I'm not helping. Good luck

xxxxxxxx

ok y'all next chapter is gonna be a good one, hopefully y'all don't get mad.

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo