Chapter One hundred eleven

Lauren's P.O.V

I had just finished getting snacks for y/n and now I'm on my way to this shop, I pull into the parking lot and get out. I walk up to the door and pull it open, this dude greets me.

"Hey...holy shit you're Lauren Jauregui!" The dude squeak out, I nod and look around, I see magazines, toys, whips, handcuffs, ropes and many more things that make my member twitch.

"So how can I help you, Lauren?" He asked, I clear my throat "Uh I wanted to get some things for me and my fiancé" I explain, the dude nods and walks over to the other side of the store.

"You and y/n are fucking cute! I follow both of you on social media and I love your relationship you both have. Plus your kids are adorable. Amelia looks just like you and Jordan looks just like y/n." He says and I smile "Thanks man, that means alot to me." I replied, he claps his hand together.

"So we got vibrating dildos, nipple clamps, gags, chains" He explained, I look down and spot some red rope. "Can I have that?" I point at it, he reach down and grabbed it. "I don't really want a gag maybe something more soft, do you have that?" I say trying my best to explain myself.

"You mean some mouth cloths?" He asked, sorta confused but I nodded my head. "They come in different colors. Would you like red, black, blue, white, purple, pink?" He asked, 'shit! What color would she like?' I thought.

"All of them please." I said, he grabbed a basket and put them in there, "Are you interested in some whips?" He asked, he directed me over to them "Maybe that little one, y/n would like that." I say, he handed me the small smacking thing "Did you still want the vibrating dildo?" He asked with a smile.

"No the only dick that's going inside her is mine, so I'll just take a vibrator." I say with a small smile, soon after half an hour I finished shopping and went to pay.

"Are these more for her pleasure or yours if you don't mine me asking?" He scanned all the things while I pulled out my wallet, "For us both." I replied. "The total is $150. Cash or credit?" He asked while bagging the stuff "Cash, keep the change." I hand him two hundred dollar bills then walk out.

Baby mama: daddy you've been gone a while. Are you ok? I got you surprise.

Lauren: yes princess, I had stopped by a store to get you a surprise also.

Baby mama: ok, see you when you get here. I love you 😍😚

Lauren: alright princess, I love you too

I toss my phone onto the seat and back out of the spot then drive off, all the way home. My phone started ringing, I see Dinah's name so I pick it up "Wassup?" I ask as I turn onto a street.

"Im taking the kids for a whole week.  Mani, Ally, Camila, Ariana and I got some Seaworld tickets so we taking them." Dinah explained, i furrow my eyebrows and turn on our street.

"So you just walked in my house, took my kids without telling my wife?" I ask and she sighed "Ok and? I know y'all are gonna fuck the whole time so it doesn't matter." She says and I giggle.

"We don't always fuck." I replied then parked the car "Yeah you do but i gotta go, tell y/n sorry took the kids and that I love her. Byeee" she hung up with that, I exited the car and walked up to the house.

I unlock the door and hear muffled talking coming from upstairs, I set the bag down and take off my shoes before quietly walk up the stairs. The voices get louder and my blood boils as I realized who the voice belongs to, I peak threw the door?

There lays my fiance with her ex boyfriend in my bed making out "Stop Harry." She breaths out but he still continues to kiss her neck, she wiggles under his grip "Why what's wrong?" He says but she pushes him off "No im not a cheater, you kissed me first now leave before she gets back. I only needed help with something." She sits up and wipes her mouth.

"Oh come on, darling. I'm better than her, I can love you better, she's probably cheating on you right now, she's never here for you but I on the other hand is always here when you need me" He said and she groaned rubbing her temples "Just go Harry! Calling you was a mistake, I should've called Zayn or Niall." she stood up and opened the door revealing me.

She gasp and looks down but I glare at him "What the fuck are you doing in my house, Styles?" I tell him, he fixes his jacket then smirks "Your fiancé called me" He replied but I shove him back "Fucking kiss my girl again and I'll break your neck, now get the fuck out of my house before I lose my shit." I warn him, he chuckles then walks past us "See you later, darling." He waved goodbye from down the stairs and left.

I turn to look at y/n who's head is still down "Why the fuck was he here!" I yell and she flinched "I needed help fixing the frame for the bed because I was gonna set up your surprise." She quietly spoke before backing away from me, I bite my lip trying to control myself "THEN WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU KISSING HIM!" I screamed as her back hit the wall "I-i don't know, babe." She stutter.

"Get out of my sight, I don't want to see you" I scoff and sat down on the bed "No we need to talk about this." She said making me role my eyes "What do we need to talk about? You already cheated on me." I replied and she let out a quiet sob "No I didn't!" She shouts, I groan and shook my head "Leave before I say something I regret." I told her, she sighed walking into the bathroom then came out.

"Here's your surprise, I'm sleeping on the couch tonight and don't bother trying to apologize." She tossed me something then walked out slamming the door, I sigh and open the box only to see a pregnancy test that says pregnant, my jaw drops "Oh my gosh. I'm a fucking idiot" I say and set the stick down. I run downstairs seeing her sitting on the couch "He was gonna help me set up some balloons and cupcakes but he made a move." She explained

"Baby, I'm s-" she cut me off "Yeah yeah whatever, I can't believe you think I would cheat on you. I would never but I suppose it's fine. Why don't you walk out on me again like you did the first time." She said and I frowned "Y/n, I'm sorry." I apologized but she laughed "You always say that then you fuck me after hoping I forgot but I don't." She said and I groan in frustration.

xxxxxxxx

Lauren you dumb bitch! What you doing girl?

But yeah I'm back with a shitty update, no smut today but don't worry it's coming soon 😏

This story hit 104k reads & I wanted to do something special but i dunno just yet, maybe I'll reveal my ugly fat ass self lol

Anyways so like I finally got a girlfriend & she's fucking amazing 😍

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo