Chapter thirty five

(A/n: this is gonna be a long ass chapter that I'm probably not gonna edit lol enjoy )

Lauren's P.O.V

I just finished setting up the table with all the options of foods and I'm pretty proud that I did it, We all wanted something we'd enjoy. So I order some chicken wings for Normani because she wouldn't stop bitching, then Camila wanted pineapple pizza with extra sauce and Dinah and I just wanted a big ass bowl of mangoes.

I double check if see if everything is done then quickly go upstairs to change into my outfit I chose out. I look around and see Camila lying in her bed with a notebook in her hands, I chuckle and open my room door. I see Y/n with her back facing with her just in one of my jackets, I bite my lip because when she wears my clothes, it looks amazing on her.

I lean against the door frame and watch her sing along to the music while she puts on her makeup, My jacket rises every time she moves her arm, so I see the bottom of her ass. Quietly I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, she jumps and squeals.

I kiss her shoulder and look at her threw the mirror "You're so beautiful, Y/n." I tell her and I see her smile while she tries to cover her pretty face, "Stop lying." She mumbles and I turn her to face me.

She's so self-conscious about her weight and how she looks but to be honest she looks stunning to me. I love everything about her, her smile, laugh, her big belly bump which I find very sexy along with her stretch marks.

"I'm not, y/n. You're absolutely stunning especially these beautiful marks ." I say and get on my knees kissing each of her stretch marks making her giggle, I stand back up and she looks up at me since I'm a inch or two taller than her. I immediately start panicking when I see her start crying, I pick her up and sit on the bed.

"Babygirl what's wrong?" I ask and rub her back, she sniffles then laughs "Nothing, my emotions are just over the place." She wipes her tears and I sigh in relief, I forgot all about that.

"Did Dinah and Ally pick up the cake?" She asked and my eyes trail down to her breasts which I might add they've gotten huge, I'm an ass girl but them titties got me feeling something in my pants.

"Babe, are you even listening!" She snaps her fingers, I gulp and look at her "What? Yeah." I say, she wipes my drool off my chin then shakes her head "Ok Good, what about Camila and Normani?" She asked looking at me.

"Mani is downstairs setting up the games we're going to play and Camila is in her room." I replied, grabbing her ass making her bite her lip, I smirk looking at her again.

"I think we got time for a quicky." I say and kiss along her jaw, she runs her fingers three my hairs as i suck on her pulse point, she moans but then the doorbell rings and I sigh about to get up but she smirks. "Let them get it." She said, pushing me down so I'm laying on my back.

SMUT WARNING!

"I want you to fuck me." Y/n says and I scoff, flipping her over carefully on her back. "Are you in charge?" I ask while kissing her neck again, "Yup because everyone knows im dominant is thus relationship, Lauren." She said and I softly suck on her collarbone, "first: You know that's not my name, baby. Two: you know I'm dominant but would you like me to show you?" I whisper in her ear.

"Please." She whined making me groan, "say it, baby." I strip out of all my clothes and help her out of my jacket. I bite my lip when I see that she's wearing her red thong with a little wet spot. "Please daddy." She mumbles,

I lean forward and kiss her plump lips, she wraps her arms around my neck and I rip off the thin material into shreds, she breaks the kiss and gasps "Lauren, that was my favorite pair." She says and I roll my eyes taking off my boxers letting my length slap up.