Chapter one hundred thirteen

Your P.O.V

"It just I don't know why she would think that." I cry into my sisters shoulder, she huffs and stood up "You want me to beat her ass?" She asked, I shrugged not caring if she does or not "That's  why I told you to stay with Harry, he's such a good guy." She said and I clench my fist, "I want everyone to stop saying who I should be with! If I want to be with Lauren I can! If I wanna be with Harry then I can be with him!" I shout while standing up.

Candice looked at me with wide eyes maybe because I never really get mad "Fine I'm sorry but me being your big sister I have to tell you stuff that you probably don't like." She says, I groan and walk to the kitchen.

"I just don't know why she can do certain things and if I get mad she just ignores me but when I do it she goes ballistic." I grab a juice from the fridge "I already told you this, she's possessive but you love her for some odd reason" She explains but I feel my phone vibrate, I set down my juice and look at the screen seeing Lauren's name.

Baby daddy: get home now, we need to talk.

Y/n: leave me alone, Lauren. I'm with my sister right now

Baby daddy: fine I'll just go and pick you up

Y/n: I said leave me alone

Baby daddy: no I know I fucked up and I wanna fix this since it's been three days already.

Y/n: there's nothing to fix now please leave me alone.

Baby daddy: you're so stubborn

I roll my eyes and we walked back to the living room, Candice puts on a movie "Was that her?" She asked and I nod "You really love her don't you?" She asked once again "Yes alot but she's just a pain in the ass." I replied making her laugh. We watch the movie for about twenty minutes until I hear pounding on the door. Candice gets up and opens it revealing my fiancé.

She pushes past her over to me "Come on." She holds out her hand for me to grab but I ignored her, "Stop being a kid for once and let's go." She said I nod and got up still ignoring her hand and walk out the door "If she doesn't want to go with you then leave her alone." Candice told Lauren.

"It's fine. See you later, Coni. Tell mom I miss her" I say then got in the car with Lauren following behind me. She shifted the gear then drove off, I feel her warm hand rest on my thigh.

"I'm sorry." She spoke up, I roll my eyes and crossed my arms  next thing you know she pressed on the break and gripped my chin "Don't roll your eyes at me, princess." She let go and continued to drive home. I feel my core throb so I close my legs and clear my throat, she knows what that does to me We arrived home and I quickly get out of the car only to get shoved against the garage door.

She stands there looking down at me "Lauren, we're outside." I tell her as she leaves wet kisses on my neck, I feel her teeth softly bite my skin and I let out a small moan "I don't care, all I care about is my beautiful fiancé who's carrying my third child trying to forgive me." She said and cupped my cheek slightly caressing it with her thumb "Do you forgive me, Babe?" She asked, I look her in the eyes and see that she was truly sorry.

"Yes." I say, she smiles and grabs my hand leading me into our house where I see alot of candles placed everywhere along with white and red rose petals scattered throughout the house as well. She leads me upstairs to our room, I gasp as I take in the new decor off our room.

The curtains were now my favorite color and as well as the carpet that's new but was softer than the one we had last time, our old bed frame was different like she had bought a new one and the room was lit with just the candles. I turn to look at her "Lauren, this is amazing." I told her, she rested her hands on my waist and buried her face in my neck.

"The only thing that's amazing is you, y/n." She whispers against my skin, she lowered her hands down to my ass and lifted me up making me squeal, she tossed me onto the bed "Did you get the gift I sent to you?" She asked and I nodded while she smirked "Are you wearing them?" She slowly stood up and walked to her drawer.

"Yes I loved it." I said, she grabbed a small remote "The other day I had went to a store and bought us some things for the bedroom." She said and clicked a button, I jolt when I feel vibration coming from the black panties I was wearing. She smirked and licked her lips "I wanna play some games with you, babygirl." She rasped out

xxxxxxxx

Okay y'all I had written smut but it wasn't good so I erased it and now I don't know how to write it to make it better than last time. Like it's gonna be whole bunch of kinky shit but I'm so confused.

I put y/n to forgive Lauren because I know alot of you like Lauren & would be mad at me if I put you with a guy lmao

Anyways I published my Camila/you story & it'd mean alot if you checked it out 😊

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo