Chapter sixty eight

Zanny boi: hey Y/n, where are you? Harry is getting worried about you

Y/n: I'm in the restroom, but I'm gonna back to the hotel.

Zanny boi: alright I'll tell him see you in a bit.

Y/n: NO!

Your P.O.V

I just want to go home, I wanna see my babyboy Jordan, I wanna to see my mom. I don't want to be here anymore, I just need to spend time with my family.

"Princess!" I hear Harry knock on the door, I sigh wiping my tears once again before opening the door trying to push past him but he grabs my arm "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked lifting my chin up, I see his smile turn into a frown, "Why were you crying, darling? Did I do something wrong, if I did I'm sorry." He said

"I wanna go home, Harry. I'll meet you back at the hotel." I begin to walk away but I hear him running after me "I'm coming with you, let's go." He replied but I look at him as if he was crazy "Harry, this is your first movie role just stay and enjoy it." I told him

"I don't care about that, I care about you!" He says and we walk out of the building getting swarmed with paparazzi "Harry! Are you both dating!" They all shout but he shoves them back, he waves for a cab and I feel someone grab my arm pulling me into the crowd.

"Harry!" I yell, he whips his head at me "Don't fucking touch her." He shoves the guy back and smashes his camera before we get in the cab, he grabs my hand and sighs "Are you alright, princess?" He asks and I nod, the whole car ride there was silent except for the driver who would asks questions every couple of minutes.

We pull up in front of the hotel, Harry pays the guy and we make our way back up to the room "We'll take my jet, darling. I'll have you back in Florida in a couple of hours." He said as I began to pack my bag, he gathers all my makeup in my bag then hands it to me.

Within ten minutes I'm all packed, "I'll get your bags." He said and grabbed them all as we made our way out the room down to the lobby and back in the same cab, Mid drive I get a text from my mom.

Mom: Lauren just showed up with a broken nose and arm, when are you coming back?

Y/n: what do you mean broken nose? What happened?

Mom: well apparently the girls went to visit her and Normani got really mad and beat her up.

Y/n: so you're saying Normani broke her nose and arm?

Mom: yes

Y/n: I'm on my way, mom.

Mom: alright tell Harry I said hi and I can't wait to meet him.

Y/n: gosh mom, we're not dating.

Mom: sweetie, you think I don't know the both of you? He looks at you like you're the only person in the world and sometimes you do it but yeah be careful, don't get in trouble. Love you!

I giggle and put my phone down, Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lean my head against him. About half an hour later we arrive at the airport, "Oh shit, I forgot that you're scared of flights." He spoke, I open my door and quickly get my stuff.

"It's fine, as long as you comfort me. I'll be fine." I wink and start walking towards the jet leaving him behind. "She likes you sir." The driver says and I don't hear the rest because I enter the jet. "Wow." I whisper and set my stuff on a chair, "There's a bed in the back if you want to nap before we get there. The bathroom is to your left." He said and I nod walking to the bathroom.

Harry's P.O.V

I sigh collapsing on the seat while rubbing my my face, why do I feel this way? After so many years of knowing her, I finally like her. Maybe because she's not with cheating bitch I finally have a chance! Should I make a move?

"Would you like anything to drink, Mr. Styles?" The stewardess asks me, "Uh just some ice water, please. I'm very thirsty." I replied and quickly check my phone seeing a message from the boys but I shut it off once I see Y/n peak her head out the bathroom.

"Uh Harry could I borrow one of your shirts? I only packed like five and I didn't have time to wash them." She said, I quickly walk to the back room opening the little closet and grab a plain black shirt, I hand it her and she smiles "Thanks, babe." She says, I go sit down in my seat as the jet takes off.

I sip my water while scrolling threw my twitter feed, I smile as I see pictures of y/n and me at the red carpet. I hear y/n come out making me look up, I choke on my water as my eyes trail down her beautiful figure, "I think I'm gonna take a nap." She says and I stand up walking up to her.

"I should've done this a while ago." I cup her cheeks and press our lips together, she stumbles backwards a little but but wraps her arms around my neck, I run my hands down her sides softly gripping her hips and suck on her bottom lip but she pulls away then mumbles something and smashes our lips together again but she pushes me away.

"Stop! This is wrong." She pants then walks in the room slamming the door leaving me confused "Princess, What did I do wrong?" I knock on the door but she doesn't answer. I sigh and walk back to the couch laying on it. Maybe she's confused about her feelings, I groan and close my eyes falling asleep.

xxxxxxxx

Yayyyyyy! Harry & Y/n finally kissed! I'm so happy 😊

So today I went dentist today and got a filling, my cheek hurts alot, I couldn't talk for three hours, I can't laugh because it hurts and lastly I can't eat because it hurts every time I chew 😢😭

But yeah don't forget to vote and comment xoxo