Chapter eighty three

Lauren's P.O.V

It's been a week since I've seen Y/n, she hasn't answered my phone calls or texts but this morning she said she wanted to see the kids, so I cleaned the house then started making dinner.

"Kids! Your mom is coming over!" I yell then walk back into the kitchen and stir the rice, I start cutting up some tomatoes for the spaghetti sauce "Mommy's coming!" Jordan squeals as I hear his footsteps run down the stairs "Are you and mommy getting back together?" Amelia asked, I set down the knife and pick her up.

"I dunno, sweetie. She's mad at me right now." I tell her then kiss her cheek "Mommy is always mad at you." Jordan says while grabbing a snack from the pantry, "No eating, dinner is about to be ready." He giggles then runs upstairs with the snack.

"Jordan Drew Jauregui." I yell but the front door opens revealing Y/n, I smile and put Amelia down while checking her out "Mommy is here!" She yells and Y/n bends down to hug her daughter, "Hi baby!" Y/n kisses her all over her face making Amelia squeal "Mommy!" Jordan runs down then stairs and trips on the step falling all the way down, he lands on his face then starts crying .

"Oh my gosh, baby. Are you ok?" Y/n runs to his side while I laugh at him "Hello!" I hear British voice say, I stop laughing and look over at the door only to see Harry, he frowns as he hears Jordan cry, "Awe son are you alright?" He takes him out y/n's arms and y/n glares at me.

"Why are you laughing, not that long ago you fell down stairs also." She said making Jordan giggle and rest his head on Harry's shoulder. "Mama made dinner for you, mommy. Come on its spaghetti." Amelia grabs her hand and leads her into the kitchen, Harry puts my son down and Jordan follows them leaving me and my ex girlfriends boyfriend alone, he smiles and looks around the place.

"How have you been, Lauren?" He asked and I take a deep breath "He's not your son so don't call him that." I said and he smiles. "But technically he is my son since me and Y/n are engaged." He pats my shoulder and walks away but I grab the collar of his shoving him to the ground.

"No he's not! Get out of my house!" I drag him to the door and push him out then slam it shut, Y/n walks over to see what's going on "Mama, mommy is pregnant! I'm gonna have a baby sister!" Amelia says and I softly push her away before grabbing y/n's wrist pulling her into the living room ignoring Harry's calls for me to let him in.

"What are you doing?" She asked and struggled to get out of my grip "You're getting married to him!" I yell in her face, she tries pushing me away but I tighten my grip. "I'm sorry, Lauren but I already told you I don't love you anymore." She says avoiding eye contact with me, "Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't love me." I whisper and she looks up.

"I gotta go." She mumbles and I let her go, she kisses my kids on the head before gathering her stuff. "Mommy, where are you going? You just got here." I hear Amelia say making me look up at y/n, my heart sinks as she wipes her tears.

"I'm sorry, baby. I gotta go maybe next week if mommy let's me we can hang out and go clothes shopping for your baby brother or sister." She says then walks out, the kids start squealing about the fact that they have a sibling on the way but I call Ally to come take them, soon she arrives and I send them off to the mall. I go up to my room and just lay down on the bed.

She loves me, I know she still does.

xxxxxxxx

This chapter was rushed so sorry if it wasn't good.

But a bitch is shook! 'OMG' & 'HAVANA' are amazing! I almost made my sister crash her car because I started screaming when I played the songs and people were just looking at us lmao.

So I have my open house this Saturday for school, I'm gonna be a Sophomore 😑

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo