Chapter eighty nine

Lauren's P.O.V

I'm sitting down in the waiting room with everyone, y/n's family, her friends, my parents even Austin showed up. I feel guilty this is all my fault, "Lauren!" Ethan yells, I look up and he wipes his tears while Grayson catches his breath.

"What happened?" Shawn asked, everyone looks at me and I sigh, I have to tell them "It's all my fault, Y/n and I had sex then Harry found us, so I think Harry was angry and wasn't concentrating on the road when they left" I explain, Shawn shoves me away then punches me.

"My best friend's could be dead because of you!" He kicked my stomach making me groan, Chris pulls him away and punches him "Don't touch my sister, it's not her fault." He said then helped me up, Taylor runs to my side and helps me sit down "You fucked her up mentally now she's probably dead." Austin said, I roll my eyes at them, this is why I don't like guys but I'm not gonna fight in front of my kids.

"Stop! Leave her alone!" Camila defends me, my mom starts cleaning my bloody nose "Ever since you and y/n dated she's been messed up." Troye added "Just shut the fuck up before I break your arm." Normani snapped, "You won't do anything you're a girl." Luke said "Does this bitch want to have a broken arm?" Normani mumbled.

"Aye mate, shut the fuck up before you get punch in the mouth." Louis said "Yeah we shouldn't be fighting instead we should be praying." Niall says, my dad takes a look at my nose before patting my back "No she can't get away with this." Grayson glared at me. "I swear if y'all say one more thing I'm kicking you in the dick." Ally warned.

"They come fight me then bitch." Troye spat, Ally got up from her chair and straight up kicked him in the dick, that's when all hell broke loose,  Dinah tackled Troye just as he was about to hit Ally Zayn is punching Austin, Normani and liam are taking turns whopping Luke's ass and Ally is just watching Niall beat up shawn then Ariana is protecting Camila since she's pregnant. My parents and some help of bystanders help split them up and they all sit down.

Soon after we all calmed down Ally and Niall went to go get coffee for everyone, I just look down at my phone seeing the lock screen. It was a picture I took when y/n and I were dating, she was just laying on the grass and I snapped the photo, she got mad at me because she doesn't like photos but I thought she looked very pretty.

About and hour later a doctor come out and I prepare myself for the news "Family of y/n and Harry?" He asked and we all stand up "Hi I'm doctor Morales. I'm takings care of them" He said then cleared his throat "Harry has a couple broken bones and hit his head pretty hard but he's gonna be fine." He started and we all sigh in relief, "Ok what about y/n?" I ask and he sighs sadly.

"She's just got out of surgery because she took the most damage, her skull is fractured and she has several broken bones. You can see them if you'd like" He explained and I feel my chest tighten as Y/n's mom starts crying, "W-what about the baby?" Zayn asked, the doctor frowns then looks down at the floor then back at us.

"She had a miscarriage, she took to much force to the stomach causing it, I'm very sorry."

I wanna cry but I don't cry in front of other people so I just hold it in but my mother comforts me anyway. "Shhhh sweetie, it's gonna be ok." She softly said, I hear everyone start yelling and I look up to see Camila crying in Ariana's shoulder as she rubs her big belly bump. My lip trembles and I take a deep breath, Harry just lost his kid because of me.

"Mama, is mommy alright?" Jordan tugged on my sweater and I pull him into my lap, he cups my cheeks then looks down "Mommy is sleeping right now." I say and her frowns and I feel everyone's eyes on me "So is mommy gonna wake up?" Amelia asked while playing with my hair

"Yes she will." I replied, she smiled and hugs me. I swear in this moment it made me realize how much I love my kids, I hug both of them tightly and kisses theirs heads. "Let's go see Mommy" I stood up and grabbed their hands as we walk to her room.

I gulp then walk in, my heart sinks at the sight of my ex girlfriend. He hair is pushed back revealing a huge gash on her forehead, she has a black eye, her lips is busted, I see that she has a cast on her arm and legs with wires connected to the machines attached to her body.

I see her slow open her eyes, she sees us and gives a small smile "Hey babe." She rasped out, the kids go jump on the bed laying next to their mother while I pull a chair and sit next to her, "Hi dork. How do you feel?" I grab her hand and interlaced our fingers, "My head hurts a lot and so does my stomach." She mumbles

"Hi mommy." Amelia snuggled to her side as well as Jordan "Hi baby." She kissed their heads, I sigh and her someone enter the room only to be the girls "Hey shortie." Dinah laughs while Ally smacks her shoulder "Wassup." Y/n struggled to say, Ally pours her some water and hands it to her.

"Thanks." She mumbled before taking a sip, "I'm sorry this is all my fault." I said, she shakes her head then softy squeezes my hand "No its not, Lauren." She said and I frown "Yes it is." I say, she sighs then looks down at the kids who are sleeping. I see her smile which makes me smile, even with all this machines and wires connected to her she still look beautiful.

"What!" I hear someone yell making my head jolt up, "Oh shit that's Harry. Is he okay?" Y/n whispers, we all look at her "How do you know it him?" Normani asked her "He's my boyfriend, I know him." She replied, then we hear "Sir you need to calm down!" From the nurse, soon Harry comes busting threw the door.

"You made me lose my kid!" He yells as Shawn holds him back "What?" Y/n asked, confused "My only kid and I lost her." Harry begins to sob, Shawn pats his back and sits him the wheelchair "Babe, what do you mean. She's fine." Y/n said and rubbed her stomach "No she's not, you lost it!" He yells, she frown and tears start filling her eyes.

"I'm sorry, babe. I really am." I try to comfort but she starts shaking which worried me "Baby." I say and the machine start beeping like crazy and the kids shake their mother "Mommy!" Jordan taps her shoulder, I she her convulsilng and the doctors bust threw the door. Dinah and Ally take the kids but they kick and scream. I see them open her mouth and shove something in there, then they open her hospital gown.

They grab the shock paddles and press them against her chest "Ma'ma you need to leave," The nurse says but I don't move, she's still convulsilng as they shock her "Morales get her out of here!" Someone yells, I'm then grab and dragged outside "No! Let me in!" I punch the door and jiggle the door knob to find it locked, "Lauren, calm down and comfort your children." Ally says, I wipe a tear then sit next to my kids who immediately cling onto me.

xxxxxxxx

So this is the end of the story 😊

Thank y'all for reading, I love you guys 😄