Chapter one hundred four

Lauren's P.O.V

Y/n grabs my hands and harshly yanks me off the couch causing the girls to look at us "Where are you going? The movie just started." Camila says, I go to speak but y/n smashes our lips together then pulls away "I gotta go take care of some business." She said then we walked away up to my room.

SMUT WARNING! (A/n: i didn't edit this & im sorry if it's cringing)

"You think it's ok for those guys to grab what's mine?" She pushes me in the room and slammed the door shut, I swear this is the first time she's dominate and it's one of the hottest things ever but I know she won't last long.

"Mine. This is mine." she cups my ass cheeks then sucks on my collarbone, I wince as she bites down harshly. I now know what she feels when I do the same to her "This is also mine." She slides her hand in my shorts and softly grabs my length, "F-fuck" I breath, she pushes me onto the bed.

"Hold up your hands and close your eyes, daddy." She order and I did what I was told, I hear a familiar sound of the handcuffs. She slaps them on my wrists then to the headboard, "I don't really like this, princess. You know I have to touch your beautiful body." I whine tugging at the restraints

"I know but today I'm in charge." She winks then tried to rip my shirt but my poor baby isn't as strong as I am "Stupid shirt." She huffs and ripped a little more but still continued to struggle making me giggle. Finally after a minute, she ripped off my shirt then yanked off my shorts just leaving me in my boxers, her eyes roam around my whole body.

"So beautiful, daddy." She murmured while dragging a finger down my chest "Thank you, baby. Makes me feel a little bit more confident." I replied, her lips curve into a small smile. I see a look of confusion across her face making me smirk "What do i do?" She asked, I chuckle and tug of the cuffs.

"How about you uncuff me and I'll take care of you then I can probably teach you what to do when you're dominant?" I offer, hoping she'd let me "Okay, but we gotta be quick." She unlocked the handcuffs and my hands immediately grip her waist, "Oh princess, I can make you come three times in eight minutes." I flipped us over and she let out a squeal.

Your P.O.V

She smirked as her fingers run along my inner thigh before she she easily slide two fingers in me, "So wet, babe." she captures my lips in a kiss, I moan inside her mouth and she runs her tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance but I don't let her, she groans bitting my lip roughly and quickly rubs small circles on my clit with her thumb.

I gasp and she darts her tongue in taking advantage, she curls her fingers hitting my g-spot, making me pull away and arch my back "You love it when I fuck you hard with my fingers don't you, baby?" She husks and looks down between us as she continues to finger me. I throw my head back, gripping her shoulders "y-yes daddy." I moan and buck my hips into her hand.

The familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach already forming, she starts attacking my neck as she rubs my g-spot "S-shit Daddy, I'm gonna come!" I squirm under her touch as she thrusted her fingers at a fast pace and my body jerks. "Cum for daddy, princess." She husks out sending me over the edge, my legs shake as I cum on her fingers, my vision turns white.

I open my eyes seeing her sucking her finger clean not breaking eye contact with me "You taste so good, babygirl. I think I want you for dinner." She says and lowers her head between my thighs I let out a shaky breath as she just chuckles.

"That's one, two more to go." She whispers, kissing along my thighs and I sigh happily, she blows softly on my core making me shiver. "Please." I try moving my hips to get some friction, my body trembles as she takes a slow lick up my folds, I grip her hair as she alternating between sucking and licking at my sensitive clit.