Chapter thirty one

Baby daddy: y/n, can I tell you something?

Y/n: sure, go ahead.

Baby daddy: I just want you to know I'm so sorry I broke your heart and that I broke up with you because I wasn't ready but I am, I'm ready to become a responsible parent and take care of you and the kids. I love you so much and I was in pain because I knew that I hurt you over for some dumb shit I said. Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake I've ever made. So what I'm trying to say is that will you take me back?

Y/n: you're gonna make me cry, but oh my gosh you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that. Of course I'll give you another chance. I love you, Lauren.

Baby daddy: I promise wait no I swear that I'll never hurt you again, I love you more than anything in the world. Tomorrow I'm telling my parents then I'll go talk to your sister and mom about everything.

Y/n: I'm crying, gosh I love you. Come cuddle with me

Baby daddy: alright, make some room for me.

Y/n: hurry I feel the babies kicking.

Lauren's P.O.V

I push Dinah and Camila off of me making them groan, I sit next to y/n then pull her into my lap, her back against my front. I hear the girls squealing as I rest my hands on her big baby bump and feel the kicks of my kids, I smile as a tear streams down my face.

"Awe don't cry, babe." Y/n says, wiping my tears. I smile and caresse her cheek then lean forward, capturing her lips into a sweet loving kiss. Immediately I feel sparks going off, I cup her cheeks and tilt my head, deeping the kiss. Several months of no connection and it feels amazing that I have her again.

I pull away and peck her lips a couple more times, she smiles and I rub her lower back as I run my thumb over her lips. "I love you, baby." I tell her sincerely, she looks me in the eyes and smiles "I love you too, babe." She says and I giggle.

"Yass! Y/s/n is back!" Dinah yelled, throwing popcorn at us. I see Camila walking away which was weird but I push it aside and cuddle with y/n.

"So, y/n. When's the baby shower?" Ally asked, eating a spoonful of vanilla ice cream. Y/n shifts and looks at her "Next week around noon." She replied and they all squealed again.

I noticed Camila never came back so I get up, "I'll be back, I need to go check on Camila." I said and she nodded. I walk into the kitchen, seeing Camila on porch, writing stuff down in her notebook.

I grab two wine glasses and a bottle wine then walk out there. I see her looking out at the ocean as the moon light beams off the waves.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She asked turning to look at me, I sit down and pour our glasses, "Yeah it is." I replied, she sniffles and wipes her tears. "Camila, what's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing I'm fine," she says but I know she's lying. "No you're not, what's wrong?" I ask her again hoping that she'll answer.

"I'm hurt, I can't deal with all the confusion." She whispers, taking a big gulp of wine. "What do you mean hurt?" I ask and she chuckles finishing the rest of her wine,

"I love someone but they don't know that I love them." She replied pouring another glass, I grab her hand and run my thumb over her knuckles "Just tell them your feelings maybe they'll feel the same way." I told her and she moves her hand.

"It's whatever, I'm going to bed, tell the girls I went to sleep." She said, getting up and taking the wine bottle then went back inside leaving me outside all confused.

xxxxxxxxxx 

Lauren & y/n got back together yay!

So Camila, what do you think she's hiding?

Billboard is tonight! I'm so excited for Camila's song!

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo