Chapter eighty six

(A/n: there will be gifs in here)

Your P.O.V

I pull up in front of Lauren's house, I turn off the car then get out. As I walk up to the door I see that all the lights are off, I knock but get no answer so I just walk in, the smell of something burning followed by weed fills the air, I see bunch of beer cans on the floor but no sign of Lauren.

I walk into the kitchen and shut of the oven since that was the main cause of the smell, I set down my stuff and make my way upstairs "Lauren." I call out and I hear a faint "In here." I open a door and see her sitting on the floor, she looks up at me with tears in her eyes, I look beside her to see a knife.

"You came." She said and stood up engulfing me into a tight hug, I sigh in relief as I hug her back "Are you ok?" I ask her, she sniffles then pulls away "No." She mumbled and sat on the bed, I sit next to her and grab her hand. "I really love you, y/n. You may think I don't but I do" She kisses my knuckles making me smile.

"I wanted to kill myself." She says, I frown and lift her chin "Why?" I ask while wiping her tears "I'm a fuck up, I've hurt hurt you emotionally and physically. I sometimes hate myself because what if my anger got the best of me and I accidentally hurt you really bad." She replied.

"No matter what I forgive you, Lauren. Now please pinky promise me that you won't do anything that would jeopardize your life." I hold out my pinky and she let's out a soft giggle "I promise." She locked both our pinky's together, I smile and look at the floor.

"I love you." She said and my heart flutters "You don't have to say it back, I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart." She mumbles, I feel bad because I know she's telling the truth but I can't do anything since I'm dating Harry.

"I love you too." I say just to make her happy, she looks at me with the biggest smile in the world, "Can we cuddle?" She asked shyly, I nod and we lay down. She turns on the tv and I lay by her side, I put my leg over hers and she tucks her arm under my head. I look up at her and she pecks my lips then kisses my forehead.

I giggle and buried my head in her neck then flip over to my side so back in against her front, I watch the tv for a couple of seconds until I feel Lauren's warm hand rub my tummy

"I'm happy for you." She says with a chuckle "Yeah, I'm excited." I replied "Have you thought of any names?" She asked and continue to rub my stomach "Harry has, if we have a girl he wants to name her Darcy but I wanted to name her After my mom but if we have a boy well name him Edward." I replied and played with her fingers.

"Babe, just name her whatever you want. I mean after all you're the one giving birth." She whispers and kisses my neck, I have to leave before things lead to another but I was too late, she flips me over and hovers above me.

Smut warning!

"Lauren we shouldn't be doing this." I tell her as she removes my clothes then hers as well "Please babe." She whispers and softly kisses my collarbone "I know this is really wrong but it feels right." She says while rubbing her length up my slit.

She slowly slides inside me and I bite my lip, she licks my neck then bites down making me moan, "I missed you, babe." She keeps a slow pace, I close my eyes and move my hips matching her slow thrusts. I hate to say this but she fills me up better than Harry. "Faster." I say, she pins my arms down and interlaced our fingers then thrusted roughly making the bed squeak.

" I say, she pins my arms down and interlaced our fingers then thrusted roughly making the bed squeak

"You feel so good, baby." She moaned, I pant and wrap my legs around her waist "I'm gonna cum." I whimper and she smirks then started pounding me into the bed, "Already baby? We just started." She teased and I clench around her "Fuck fuck fuck." She grunted and my eyes roll to the back of my head as my body convulsed under her, my vision turns white.

I start regaining my eye sight and see Lauren look down at me with a smile and I feel something warm on my stomach. "You squirted, baby." She chuckled and I blush covering my face "And you pulled out." I giggle while rubbing her sides.

"Well yeah, my pull out game is strong." She winked and kissed my nose, everything was going good until I heard Harry's voice boom threw the house.

"Baby!" I hear him yell while racing up the steps, the door busted open and I immediately I see his face fall, I push Lauren off of me "I knew this would happen!" He yelled and Lauren got dressed "You fucking bitch!" He tackles her and I gasp quickly getting changed "Stop harry!" I grab him and hold him back, Lauren wipes her nose and sighs.

"Get in the car." He hissed and shoved me towards the door, Lauren sees this and glares at him "Don't push her!" She growled then shoved Harry back "I never want to see you around my girl ever again." He says then grabs my arm and we walk out, I look back at Lauren with a smile, she waves and blows a kiss.

Harry shoves me in the car and then gets in, "Really y/n? You fucking cheat on me!" He yells while driving off, "I'm sorry things just happen all so quick." I mumbled and he passes a red light "I loved you and you go breaking my heart!" He yells then punches the dashboard.

"Harry slow down." I tell him but he just goes faster "We have a kid on the way." He sniffles and I look at him to see him crying, "I'm sorry." I grab his hand but he snatched it away "Don't fucking touch me I hate you!" He says, I hear a loud horn and see a semi driving towards us, Harry pushes on the brakes but I black out.

Lauren's P.O.V

I smile as I smell my bedsheets, they smell like her. I grab my phone and scroll threw my twitter feed, I'm excited for our album. I wrote a couple songs about Y/n and I was happy that the girls let me but obviously I had them write a some parts so they weren't left out.

As I'm scrolling I get a phone call, I'm confused. Why would a hospital call me?

"Hello?" I answered

"Hi, this Michelle from Miami hospital. I've called you because Y/n had gotten into a car accident." She spoke and my world comes crashing down.

xxxxxxxx

So yeah Y/n cheated smh, why you cheat?

Lmao just kidding I'm the one who wrote it and I'm sorry if my smut was bad, It was something that I quickly wrote.

Anyways how are you guys doing?

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo