Chapter one hundred eighteen

(A/n: this is Harry's ending & this will be a long ass chapter that I'll probably won't edit so I'm sorry for any errors)

Your P.O.V

"Can you say dada?" Harry asked my eight month old daughter while he fed her some baby food, she squealed making grabby hands at him "Why not daddy?" I asked him as I stir the eggs in the pot, he wiped her mouth then looked at me "Because you call me that." He winked, I shook my head and grabbed some plates severing us our breakfast. He stood up walking over to me "Goddamn!" He yelled making me jump "What?" I asked looking around to see if anything was wrong, he bite his lip "You're just so sexy, baby." He looked at my figure and I rolled my eyes "I'm not even wearing makeup, I have a pimple on my face and I'm just wearing your button up." I told him but he shook his head and stood behind me. "I don't care, you look beautiful no matter what." He kissed my shoulder before pulling away.

I grabbed the orange juice and sat next to him "You always make such a mess. Probably get it from your mama." He cooed at Evan and wiped her hands then her face with a wipe, I smile at the interaction between my daughter and husband. "What time is the graduation ceremony?" He put some ketchup on his plate, I took a sip of my drink "I think around 10 so they should be getting here soon to start getting ready." I replied, "Are their godparents coming?" He asked

"Yeah all of then are coming including Camila's kids and Ally's husband." I told him "Ally's married?" He raised an eyebrow "Yeah, to that Will guy, they're cute." I said while taking another sip of my drink "Hey we're cute also." He pouted, "Yeah and no, I mean they can go out in public without getting attacked." I mumbled and I heard him sigh "Baby, you know I try my best so that doesn't happen anymore but you know the fans go crazy." He says, I shrug and quickly finished up my breakfast while Harry went to go bathe Evan as I cleaned the kitchen.

I hear the doorbell ring making me smile, I wiped my hands and answered the door to see my two kids along with my ex wife standing there "Hello mama" My son says to me as I opened my arms giving him a hug "You look amazing." He kissed my head "Awe thanks, baby but this is just my PJ's but you look so handsome." I pinch his cheeks while looking at his outfit, his hair was slicked back and he was wearing a white button up shirt with some black dress pants but I noticed he had a black eye "What happened?" I asked Lauren, she rolled her eyes as Jordan cleared his throat.

"This guy was slapped Amelia's ass so I beat the shit outta him" He said and I shook my head "Than how are you able to graduate? Shouldn't you be suspended?" I asked while closing the door "Yeah but since I have really good grades they made an exception for me plus the principle is like real chill with mom." He smiled, I just shook my head in disappointment "Why you acting like you never did anything in high school?" Lauren said but I glared at her "I did but I don't want them following in my footsteps." I replied but she just laughed "Well your daughter is, ask her who's she's dating?" Lauren nudged Amelia who looked down.

"Why what happened, baby?" I asked her, she looked at Lauren then at me "Mom is just mad because I'm dating a 23 year old guy." She said like it wasn't a big deal "Oh my gosh, nope no I will not allow that. I mean look at me and your mom. I met her when I was 18 now look at us." I told her and Lauren just smirked "Yeah I know, mama but he treats me well." She replied with a smile "That's what I thought about your mom but I was wrong." I said and she sighed.

"I know you don't like it but I invited him to the lunch party Harry us throwing us. You can meet him." She gave me a small smile "Sweetie, he's way too old for you. Don't make the same choice I did" I told her "You're making it seem like I'm the bad one." Lauren butts in. "You're the one who left when I got pregnant then cheated on me many times when we got back together." I hissed which made her mad because I saw her jaw clenched.