Chapter twenty two

(A/n: I didn't feel like editing this because I'm a lazy ass bitch lol)

Capri sun 🍑: hey beautiful, do you want me to drop you off at the airport? 😌

Y/n: no, it's fine, cutie 😋. I don't want to bother you or the girls. So Austin is going to take me 😜

Capri sun 🍑: girl be quite, I'll meet you both down in the lobby. See ya in a few, beautiful 😛

Y/n: ok, see you soon 😆

Your P.O.V

"You ready?" Austin asked, I sigh looking around the room making sure I got everything, I grab Lauren's clothes that she let me borrow. He grabs my suitcase with one hand and my hand with the the other, I smile as we walk out the room. I guess it made a loud click because I hear another door open.

"Y/n, you're leaving?" Dinah asked, I turn around and nod "I'm sorry to leave like this." I say and she walks up to me, giving me a hug. I smile as she pulls away "Can I come and visit?" She asked.

"Of course, DJ. I'll text you my address. Also if you don't mind could you give this back to L-Lauren" I told her, she smiles indicating that she will, she takes the clothes from me and waves at Austin "Take care of her, Mahone. I trust you, don't fuck it up if not I'll get Ally to beat your ass." She warned him, he just giggles but nods.

"Dinah what are you doing?!" I hear a familiar voice yell, I tense and turn around not wanting to look at her. I rub my belly "Bye Dinah." I quickly said, I grab Austin's hand and we walk towards the elevator.

"Calm down, think about the baby. Deep breath in, deep breath out." Austin says as he clicks the lobby button. "What do you mean she's leaving!" Lauren yells, I look back to see Dinah blocking Lauren from getting out of the room.

"Lauren, calm down!" Ally tells her, while Normani tried pulling her back in the room. "Y/n, babe." Lauren yells, my heart flutters at the pet name but why does she care? She broke up with me anyway.

The elevator doors open and we step in "Dinah, stop! Let me go!" Lauren yells, she looks me in the eyes as the doors close. I let out a deep breath "You ok?" Austin asked, I look at him and sigh.

"Nope. I just want to go home and see my sister." I say, feeling tears coming. "Shhh, it's ok." He pulls my into a hug, I break down again. I sniffle as he rubs my back, why is he being so nice to me?

The doors open and I pull away, "Here, put on my hoodie so the fans don't suspect something." He hands me his gray hoodie, I slip it over my tiny figure, he's 5'11 while I'm 5'1. I see him smile at me and grab my hand.

"Come on, princess." He says, we walk out of the building to meet Camila. I smile at the fans "Y/n why are you with dorito boy!" One fan shouted and I giggle while he chuckles.

"Y/n, can I get a picture?" A fan asked, I look at Austin "Yeah, hurry up. Our plane leaves in half an hour." He says while glancing at his watch then put my stuff in the trunk. I see him say hi to Camila, I honestly don't know why they dated to be honest, they're not a good couple. Camila is a very beautiful girl and Austin can sometimes be an asshole.

"Are you and Austin dating yet?" The fan asked after we took the photo, "No, why?" I replied almost quite surprised because most people don't ask these type of questions. "I've shipped you and Austin for years, so seeing you guys hold hands make my heart melt." She admitted and I giggle.

"Now we aren't dating...yet." I say and quickly walk away, she gasped "Wait! What?" She yelled, I walk up to them and Camila opened the door for me "Thank you." I said, she just winks at me.

Once we made it to the airport, Austin grabs my stuff and we make our way to the gate. "Ok, bye, babe. Make sure you call me, I wanna know everything." Camila said, I open my arms and hug the Cuban girl. I say goodbye and then walk on the plane with Austin, "Do you remember our seat numbers?" I ask, he looks at his ticket "Yeah, it's in first class, keep going." He said.

Finally after what seems like a thousand years, we find our seat. I collapse down onto my seat and rub my tummy, "Hi, baby. I hope you don't give me a hard time but I'm very excited to see you." I whisper, Austin rests his hand on my tummy and rubs it "Hey Y/n." He said and I look at him.

"I know Lauren just broke up with you, but just know that I can treat you better than she can, but only if you give me a chance." He says and continues to rub my stomach.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, looking me in the eyes. For some odd reason, I feel my heart speed up. He's my best friend, so is this wrong?

xxxxxxxx 

Austin asked out Y/n, but will she say yes?

Also 'Her' my Camila story, hit 70k reads! Thanks to all my readers out there. You guys are the reason why I continue to write.

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo

Wrong Number (Lauren/you)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara