chapter ninety four

Harry's P.O.V

As soon as I read the message I drop her gift back and run back into the hospital nearly getting hit by a car on the way in, I look and spot the cafeteria.

I quickly run in and see them all sitting at a table laughing about something but Lauren stood up and looked at me "What's wrong?" Ethan asked with a giggle, I catch my breath and Ally hands me some water, I take sip and wipe my forehead.

"Don is here." I panted and they all throw their food down but Lauren runs off to the elevators leaving us behind. They all get up and we run after Lauren, We push people out the way and finally get inside the elevator, Lauren presses y/n's floor number repeatedly.

"Stupid piece of shit!" She punches it making us look her. "Lauren, it's ok." Ally tries to comfort her "No it's now! He's with her!" She yelled, I could see tears run down her cheeks and that's when I realized that Lauren really does care about Y/n.

"Calm down it'll be fine." Camila said, the bell dings and the doors open, Lauren bolted off. We run down the hallway earning looks from the doctors and nurses, we reach y/n's room and Lauren reaches for the door knob buts it locked.

She bangs on it and my heart breaks as I hear Y/n muffled screams from behind the door, Lauren backs up then kicked door the down. "Wow to say I'm completely surprised! I didn't think you'd bring the gang, Harry" Don says, wiping his knife. Y/n lays on the floor with blood covering her whole body while she silently cries.

Lauren tackles him and I run to Y/n's side, "Baby!" I lift her head, she whimpers and coughs up some blood, staining my shirt. "Get security." Shawn tells Troye. I rip my shirt and press on the cut on her stomach, she cries out in pain.

"Lauren! He's knocked out already!" Austin tells her and I look over to see her ontop of Don, just punching him repeatedly but I noticed that something was wrong, her eyes turned to deep dark grey and she just punches him with no emotion.

"Gray, hold y/n." I said, he nods and bends down to help her. I hear a crack as Lauren just punches him in the nose, blood starts coming out of his eyes, nose and ears and his face is caving in from all the hits. Grayson makes sure y/n isn't looking but all of us are.

I yank Lauren off of him and she wiggles in my arms "Let me go!" She growled trying to get put of my grip "Someone knock her out!" Ally yelled but Niall ran out nearly throwing up so Louis followed him, leaving Zayn, liam, Shawn, Austin, Ethan, Grayson, Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani but their in shock as well.

"Knock her out!" Ally yells once again, Dinah steps forward and threw a hard punch to Lauren's jaw, knocking her out. Security busts threw the door "Everyone puts your hands up!" The security guard yelled as another ran to Don's body.

"No pulse."

"Ok this a crime scene, we need y'all to leave." He says, Grayson picks Y/n up and we walk out the room "Get me a fucking doctor!" Camila yells, I see y/n just staring at the wall making me worry  "Princess." I reach to grab her hand but she just continues to look at the wall.

Once Y/n received more medical attention, we got sent down to the lobby since they're alot of us, Lauren ended up getting a cast because her wrist was broken, I can't believe she did this.

"She killed him." Shawn whispered, "I know, I'm shook but we don't know what he did to Y/n. Plus the bitch had it coming, he deserved it no matter what. He's fucked up in head. He hurt y/n and he got what he deserves." Ethan mumbles

"Yeah but Lauren could go to jail!" Camila jumped in, "No she won't, you guys are popular still and she's Lauren Jauregui! She can get away with anything." Troye said, we all shut up as we see the security guard walk up.

"Uh your friend is not gonna get charged with anything because apparently Don escaped jail and he was put on the list for execution, so the judge said that Lauren actually did them a favor" The guard said then left, we all sigh in relief.

Soon everyone left but I stayed behind and went back up to see Y/n. She hasn't spoken a word, she had no emotion and I'm very worried. I want her to talk to me but she doesn't even acknowledge me when I'm in the room, I sit beside her bed as finally went to sleep, I grab her hand and gently kiss it. My poor baby is traumatized from all of this but she's strong and I'll help her get threw this.

xxxxxxxx

I don't really like this chapter because it was rushed since I forgot to update yesterday and I wanted to get something out for you guys lol I'm sorry 😆

Lauren is one crazy bitch and y'all still love her 😊

So yesterday was the first day of school for me & it actually went pretty good, my teachers are actually chill.

Then today was sorta hectic, I have really bad claustrophobia & I got stuck in a corner as everyone was going down the stairs so I started freaking out but this really hot tall guy helped me and whats amazing is that he rides the bus with me! We were like flirting and stuff until I got off 😧 like please date me!

Anyways I listened to Angel yesterday & a bitch was shook! they sound amazing 😍 but I haven't watched the video, I'm waiting for my sister to come home from work 😑

'Down' or 'Angel'?

Don't forget to vote and comment xoxo