Chapter fourteen

Lauren's P.O.V

"Mila, hurry your ass up! My girlfriend is in danger." I yell at the Cuban girl who's still struggling to put on her shoes. "Ok let's go." She says and with that, I run out the room, jogging down the several flights of stairs because the elevator in the hotel is broken right now. I quickly catch my breath once I reach the van.

"Girls, it's almost midnight. Where are you going?" Big Rob asked, "We're sorry big Rob, but Lauren's girlfriend is in trouble and we have to help her." Ally said and he sighed probably debating something. "Get in, I'll drive you guys." He said, we all get into the van. I call y/n, but it gets sent to voicemail.

'Wassup, it's Y/n. Sorry I can't answer right now, I'll get back to you when I can, bye!' The voicemail said, I groan in frustration When I hear the beep "Babygirl, please call me." I said then hung up. "She's fine, Lauren." Normani assures me, "This is all my fault! I shouldn't have let her go to the party." I told them, Camila rubs my back "No its not your fault, just relax and think positive." She says and then my phone vibrates,

Baby mama: I assume this is Lauren?

Lauren: yes, now tell me why you have my girlfriends phone.

Baby mama: Hiya Lauren, just wanted to tell you the party is on 3245 Surf street, go all the way down the road and there's a entrance to the woods.

Lauren: thanks, now can you tell me your name and why you have my girlfriends phone?

They didn't reply back which worried me even more "Big Rob, the address is 3245 surf street" I told him, he nods and steps on it. I hope y/n is okay, I may not know her friends but I know they'll keep her safe

Your P.O.V

I giggle as I dance with Shawn and Austin, "I ned to vee." I slur and Austin looks at me "Ok, let me get Becky to go with you. Stay right here with Shawn." He told me but I wasn't really listening. He left to go find his girlfriend and Shawn was drinking while making out with this girl, I sigh and start walking towards a bush, just as I was gonna use the bathroom. I feel a hand cover my mouth.

Warning: abusive and attempted rape, if you're sensitive to those subjects please go to where you see (End)

"Shhh, babe. It's just me." Don says and I tense as he rubs my sides, "I tlod you to stai awa frum me." I slur, making him smirk "Oh babygirl, you can tell me all you want but I still won't listen. I always find you no matter what." He chuckles, I gulp as he kisses my shoulder and unbuckels his pants.

"Austinnn is wailing for i, me have to goooo." I whine, getting out of his grasp, but he grabs my hand shoving me to the ground. I wince as a stick scratched my arm, he grabs my hair and makes me look at him "Don't fucking touch me, let go!" I yell, the words perfectly coming out my mouth as i punch his chest with my tiny fist, he rolls his eyes and smacked me.

"Shut up." He growls, kicking me several times in my stomach then rips my underwear off. I feel tears coming 'he's going to hurt me' I thought. He digs his nails into my skin, I feel his breath hit my neck as he tugs off his underwear.

"No please, Don." I sob and he giggles "I said shut up." He smacked me again, I squirm under him and I managed to punch his face. "Don't you ever hit me!" He raised his hand and brought it down, hitting my cheek once again. I cry out in pain as he bites my neck, "S-stop!" I yell and he covers my mouth "Relax baby, ima make you feel good." He whispers, I just lay there and give up.

(END)

"Get the fuck away from my girl." I hear a raspy voice, I turn my head to see the girls. Don immediately gets up and covers his tiny dick "She wan-" Dinah cuts him off as her fist collided with his jaw, he falls to the ground