Chapter twenty four

Baby daddy: yo camz! Where you at?

Capri sun 🍑: getting away from you

Normoney 💵: 😂😂

FinahDinah 👑: yeah Chancho, where you going?

Holychild 🙏: she's going to visit Y/n.

Capri sun 🍑: thanks for keeping a secret, Ally

Holychild 🙏: sorry mila

Baby daddy: why are you visiting my girl?

Capri sun 🍑: last time I checked, she's wasn't with you. She's with Austin now.

Holychild 🙏: what!

FinahDinah 👑: ew, dorito boy! He's a fuckboy

Normoney 💵: eh, I ship it. They've been best friends for the longest time, it was bound to happen.

Baby daddy: why the fuck is he with her?

Capri sun 🍑: because he actually likes her and doesn't break her heart like you did.

Baby daddy: you're really bringing that up?

Capri sun 🍑: yeah, I am. You're a fucking asshole, Lauren

Baby daddy: eh, I've been called worse

Capri sun  🍑: oh really? What is it?

Baby daddy: your girlfriend

Capri sun 🍑: fuck you, Lauren

FinahDinah 👑: woah, girls. Calm down

Baby daddy: what?

Holychild 🙏: both of you stop

Normoney 💵: no, this is funny 😂

Baby daddy: maybe you're just mad because Normani broke up with you.

Normoney 💵: uhm, no. I broke up with her because she's been doing stuff behind our backs.

Holychild 🙏: really, Camila. Do we have to discuss this again?

FinahDinah 👑: yo, stop. Leave Camila alone, she hasn't done anything. Lauren you're a bitch who can't grow the fuck up and be a responsible parent. Normani you're a asshole for breaking up with Mila. We've all done solo projects, so why are you girls getting mad at Camila for?

Baby daddy: because people actually want her to go solo, so her doing these solo projects, the fans are just going to get mad. But hey its not my decision, maybe she should leave the group.

Capri sun 🍑: fine then. I'll leave the group, I don't need to be friends with you judgmental bitches. Peace ✌

Holychild 🙏: Lauren, what the fuck is wrong with you?why would you say that?

Normoney 💵: yeah, why are you different ever since you broke up with y/n?

FinahDinah 👑: I think we need a break, like a group break.

Baby daddy: I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this too happen. I just really miss y/n, I need her and I'm such a fucking dumbass for breaking up with her. I can't even fix things between us because she's with Austin. Now I have to fix things between Camila and i,

Holychild 🙏: Lauren, it's ok. Like we said, we'll just take a break to clear our minds.

Normoney 💵: that sounds good.

xxxxxxxxxx

Well shit Lauren, you're fucking up the group.

Ya know I've been in my one direction mood lately, so I'm writing a Harry/you. I'll probably publish it when the first chapter is done, don't worry the girls will be included also.

Don't forget to vote and comment, xoxo